PDA

View Full Version : Orcs on the March? Where are the orcs?

Mystvan
10-07-2010, 08:17 PM
Hi. I am sorry if my question could be silly...

I own AP and CW (Steam and Download versions). After beating AP, I have tried Orcs on the March (in both versions), but the opening is the same as AP (Baal attacking, etc.). I wonder if it is a bug since you (Princess Amelie) travel (again) to Teana and talk to Frederick, Stones of the Gods, etc. I am disappointed.

I wonder where are the orcs. What is happening? Any help? :confused:

Thanks

DrAtomic1
10-07-2010, 08:22 PM
ootm is basicly blended into the AP story., or put in other words an enriched AP version.

Mystvan
10-07-2010, 09:13 PM
ootm is basicly blended into the AP story., or put in other words an enriched AP version.

Really? Thanks for clarifying.

I am a bit surprised... Well, let's play AP/CW/OOTM again. ;)

Metroplex
10-14-2010, 12:56 AM
As much as I appreciate any bones the devs throw at us having to do with KB... I feel they were a bit lazy, I mean they could have made KB 3 instead, a new story with a new hero and features, this planned KB MMO is deviating away for the core of the KB fan base, I for one, will not be interested in this, I hope they stick to releasing further single player games in the future, specially another KB title.

ckdamascus
10-14-2010, 11:25 AM
As much as I appreciate any bones the devs throw at us having to do with KB... I feel they were a bit lazy, I mean they could have made KB 3 instead, a new story with a new hero and features, this planned KB MMO is deviating away for the core of the KB fan base, I for one, will not be interested in this, I hope they stick to releasing further single player games in the future, specially another KB title.

I agree. Really not a fan of MMOs either.

Well, would KB3 just be "more of the same"? Not that I mind. I think that is sort of the problem, while I do hunger for more, it would be diminishing returns for sales. What we want isn't necessarily economically good for 1C.

The editor allows the fan base to sort of "take over" and make everyone satisfied with a solid product while they "move on" from the KB turn based series.

There are a few things they can do to improve KB, but not sure if there is that much more?

Your casual gamer already can barely grasp the depths of KB in of itself, so to ask them to enjoy yet even finer, and more subtle improvements to KB is just too much.