PDA

View Full Version : Steam - AP/CW updating?

Dwagginz
10-06-2010, 10:29 PM
Has anyone's AP/CW started downloading itself again?

It's a ~1.1GB download, by the way. There's no news about an update for it, so I'm a bit perplexed.

jake21
10-07-2010, 07:35 AM
Yea me too; No clue what changed but I know they did not fix the most basic stuff like text being wrong @ royal university in debir so a bit disappointed.

It's a ~1.1GB download, by the way. There's no news about an update for it, so I'm a bit perplexed.

Nike-it
10-07-2010, 07:58 AM
The new patch is in works and it will definitely fix most of all known issues.
By the way after this update do you still heve "Find weakness" bug?

Mandea
10-07-2010, 10:31 AM

mine certainly hasn't. I still don't see anywhere within the game menu info about a patch (for the steam version). Like another version or something.

rancor26
10-07-2010, 01:28 PM
1,1gb? i just launched l4d2 through steam and apparently when i got to the main menu it said "steam has finished downloading king's bounty crossworlds" but it certainly wasn't 1,1gb update if i downloaded it in 5 seconds, im confused :confused:

terrypchan
10-07-2010, 02:52 PM
I just verified my local files of Crossworlds with Steam a few minutes ago and NOTHING has changed. Find Weakness bug still crashes out of the game all the way back to windows7 desktop. Steam obviously has no new patches and is extremely unresponsive with regards to providing Crossworlds patches.

Dwagginz
10-07-2010, 07:17 PM
Seems like Steam is freaking out, then.

How odd.

Nike-it
10-08-2010, 10:53 AM
I just verified my local files of Crossworlds with Steam a few minutes ago and NOTHING has changed. Find Weakness bug still crashes out of the game all the way back to windows7 desktop. Steam obviously has no new patches and is extremely unresponsive with regards to providing Crossworlds patches.

Do not blame Steam, we are trying to solve this isuue, no new patches were released. I'll immediately inform when the fix is available.