PDA

View Full Version : Mod "Kings Bounty Free Battle Camera"

Yanni
10-04-2010, 09:17 PM
:grin: Mod "Kings Bounty Free Battle Camera"

thanks bman654 for sources and tutorial!!!

new life for old mod (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=4295)

This isn't really a mod. It is a "trainer". Basically, just run this program and leave the window running while you play the game and it will unlock the camera during battles so that you can rotate all around or zoom further in or out.

You can download the mod at the bottom of this post.

**** IMPORTANT NOTES ****

This program requires .Net Framework 2.0 or later! If you get an error trying to run the program, goto Microsoft's website and download .Net Framework 2.0

This program has only been tested with the game versions listed below. Due to differences in copy protection, it is very unlikely that this program will work with other versions of the game. If you have another version of the game and are a little bit computer savvy, then PM me and I'll send you some instructions on how you can help me get it working for other versions of the game.

KBL - King's Bounty: The Legend
KBP - King's Bounty: Armored Princess
KBC - King's Bounty: Crossworlds

VERSION HISTORY

v1.0 Oct 2, 2008
- Initial Release
- Supports Gamers Gate v1.6.4 version of the game.

v1.1 Oct 2, 2008
- Added support for the following game versions:
--Gamers Gate v1.6.5
--Atari initial release v1.6b7 (special thanks to JGary321)

v1.2 Dec 12, 2008
- Added support for v1.7.0 version (thanks to ztorm)

v1.3 Oct 4, 2010 by Yanni
- Added support for the following game versions:
--Added support for the KBL rus DVD 1.7 version
--Added support for the KBP rus DVD 1.2 version
--Added support for the KBP eng Steam (probably all eng) 1.2 version (I suppose so, can't test)
--Added support for the KBC eng Steam 1.3 version ((probably all eng)

v1.4 Oct 7, 2010
- Added support for the KBC rus DVD 1.3 version

v1.5 Jan 27, 2011
- Added support for the KBC eng Steam 1.3.1 - for free rotation use "setf ~cl_uncam 1" in game.ini
- Added support for the KBL rus Steam 1.7 version

enjoy!

Saiko Kila
10-05-2010, 02:09 AM
Thank you Yanni, it's really helpful. I've been using the old version with KBTL and was missing it with KBAP and KBCW.

Puce Moose
10-05-2010, 05:15 AM
Appreciate it, works great with the Steam version of Legend. Out of curiosity, is there a hotkey/way to set a hotkey to return the camera to the default position/zoom level?

Yanni
10-07-2010, 01:03 PM
Out of curiosity, is there a hotkey/way to set a hotkey to return the camera to the default position/zoom level?

no. this tool not control camera, just remove restrictions.

kusho
01-29-2011, 02:16 PM
Any chance for a [KBC rus Steam 1.3.1] compatible version? :)

ShadowTek
01-30-2011, 08:54 PM
Cool mod thanks!

Warmskin
04-20-2011, 03:57 PM
Please Help:
I tried this with KB: Crossworlds: GOTY Edition and it doesn't work. I used this nifty little prg with KBTL years ago with no problem. This is the disc version, I installed the game and started out with Armored Princess. I went to a battle and no luck. Still get the 45/45~90 degree battlefield. I run the camera prg first (the new one), I get the nice green box from years ago telling me to just let it run while I boot the game, but no change when I do. Is it a patch version or something? I'm running vers 1.3.1 Build 6170. What exactly is the correct patch for the GOTY edition? Anyone else have this problem? Without this working, I find the game much less enjoyable. Thanks very much.

Blackwolf
06-16-2011, 05:41 PM
I'm running 1.3.1 goty edition and the mod
doesn't work on my pc either..

:(

Baldanzotto
08-09-2011, 08:13 PM
Is there a mod or something to assign the camera zoom to the keys PgUp and PgDn? The scrolling on my laptop does not work with games.

Rekki
08-25-2011, 02:21 AM
YES! A thousands praises. This is the one I've been waiting years for to see in AP, and thanks for making it to work in CW too.:-D