PDA

View Full Version : Item/Spell/Skill/Unit description errors

BB Shockwave
09-30-2010, 05:33 AM
I think we should collect them all here!

Faun's Talent Fatigue: Should mention it only works on units who already acted that turn.

Crown of Blackthorne: Description should say "+100% to Damage of all allied Thorns" instead of Attack.

Migth skill Frenzy: Says "During combat the hero's troops become frenzied, and receive an increasing attack bonus." That's not how the skill works, it should say "During combat, the hero's troops receive an increasing attack bonus for killing enemy troops."

Order spell Bless: Text says 'bass' instead of base attack. :)

Order Spell Peacefullness: Text says 'tje' instead of the.

Nike-it
10-01-2010, 06:08 AM
I think we should collect them all here!

Faun's Talent Fatigue: Should mention it only works on units who already acted that turn.

Crown of Blackthorne: Description should say "+100% to Damage of all allied Thorns" instead of Attack.

Migth skill Frenzy: Says "During combat the hero's troops become frenzied, and receive an increasing attack bonus." That's not how the skill works, it should say "During combat, the hero's troops receive an increasing attack bonus for killing enemy troops."

Order spell Bless: Text says 'bass' instead of base attack. :)

Order Spell Peacefullness: Text says 'tje' instead of the.

Thanks for the list, will try to include corrections into next patch.

DrAtomic1
10-02-2010, 10:38 PM
Another one for the list (aside from the ale barrel one posted in another thread), when an engineer creates droids the text in the message windows says:

Engineer is something the wizard
{x number} Guard Drones appear

(also happens for repair drones).

Funny as hell but ehrm... doesnt make much sense. As a suggestion it should say: Engineer works his tools

ckdamascus
10-02-2010, 11:22 PM
My lightning ball skill shows {charges} and {shock} and {kill %} instead of the actual values.

BB Shockwave
10-03-2010, 12:12 AM
My lightning ball skill shows {charges} and {shock} and {kill %} instead of the actual values.

Indeed, that was bugged in the original AP already, as I recall.

onepiece
10-03-2010, 02:05 AM
Then also correct the paladin unit prayer ability (doesn't work on plants or machines).
Gonna look for more errors.

onepiece
10-03-2010, 03:18 PM
Another one: Rune mage with 20 might runes boost his damage by 40 but the description says 20 (credit goes to impy)

The Army drum (+ 150lds, +1 moral to all troops) boost moral only for units of a race (not to animals or misc units like dragons :()

DrAtomic1
10-03-2010, 04:03 PM
Then also correct the paladin unit prayer ability (doesn't work on plants or machines).
Gonna look for more errors.

I think that is by design, you cant heal plants or machines either.

BB Shockwave
10-10-2010, 09:23 PM
I think that is by design, you cant heal plants or machines either.

Yes, but the description states that it DOES work on plants and machines too - most likely the word DOES should be changed to DOESN'T, that's all.

BB Shockwave
10-17-2010, 12:11 PM
New ones found:

Blood Shaman: "Power of the Horde" talent only attacks ONE enemy unit, not all of them, as the description says.

Guard Droid: The "Blinding Light" Talent not only reduces enemy defense by 30%, it is cumulative - I once had 3 stacks of droids target my Royal Griffins in one round with this, reducing the defense to a mere fraction of the original.

BB Shockwave
10-18-2010, 08:23 AM
Another - a rather old one - :

Archmage: "Fighting Trance" still says in the description to increase the Attack of the Archmage, when in truth it increases the Damage.