PDA

View Full Version : Urgent need help to solve unable to launch Kings Boundy Crossworlds

koklimabc
09-28-2010, 01:24 AM
I need required somebody to help me to solve my problems. Whenever i tried to launch the king bounty crossworld in resolution 1920 x 1080 mode, but it cannot suuccess to launch in.

Even I had tried several few settings to configure game.ini at under data folder of game installation path location or my games\game.ini, but it is all turned out to failure......need urrgent to seek all of your veteran help :eek:

Besides that I had also uninstall and reinstalled the VGA driver but it is also nothing to comes out. It is only launched out at after few hours but it is very laggy on gameplay.

Can somebody give me explanation and give me any direction to solve my problem in current?

Nike-it
09-28-2010, 05:42 AM
I need required somebody to help me to solve my problems. Whenever i tried to launch the king bounty crossworld in resolution 1920 x 1080 mode, but it cannot suuccess to launch in.

Even I had tried several few settings to configure game.ini at under data folder of game installation path location or my games\game.ini, but it is all turned out to failure......need urrgent to seek all of your veteran help :eek:

Besides that I had also uninstall and reinstalled the VGA driver but it is also nothing to comes out. It is only launched out at after few hours but it is very laggy on gameplay.

Can somebody give me explanation and give me any direction to solve my problem in current?

What's your system specifications? If it's laggy, then 1920 x 1080 is too hard for your PC.

koklimabc
09-28-2010, 07:47 AM
To Nike,

Pls forgive me without details on telling my hardware, I'm currently using AMD II 2.2GHz with RAM 2 GB, Nvidia 9500 GT with latest updated driver. Actually I m using resolution 1920 x 1080 mode without received any problem from first to 4 days, but unfortunately this is happened with delay in few hours before until launched and even if I not able to play in very smoothest way as compared to before because of lagging. This is still far I'm not received any error handling messages triggered from kb.exe launch.

It is able to launch but it is simply freeze but kb.exe could able be found at processes section of task manager.

Nike-it
09-28-2010, 07:49 AM
To Nike,

Pls forgive me without details on telling my hardware, I'm currently using AMD II 2.2GHz with RAM 2 GB, Nvidia 9500 GT with latest updated driver. Actually I m using resolution 1920 x 1080 mode without received any problem from first to 4 days, but unfortunately this is happened with delay in few hours before until launched and even if I not able to play in very smoothest way as compared to before because of lagging. This is still far I'm not received any error handling messages triggered from kb.exe launch.

It is able to launch but it is simply freeze but kb.exe could able be found at processes section of task manager.

This may be caused by owerheating of the GPU. Try to disable some graphics features like antialising and etc.