PDA

View Full Version : mana regeneration MOD

lilmoon
09-20-2010, 04:05 PM
Hi,

I use the "instant" mana regeneration mod, the one that allows you to scroll over the bottom left clock and refill mana in one second.

do you think using it is cheating? would my score (not that I have a good one....) be valid or not for the highest score rank because of this?

Anyway my problem is the following: I realized recently that my max mana increases once in a while, and I am not sure if it is because I am using this mod or it is normal for it to happen... I am almost finishing a normal warrior playthrough and will soon start an impossible mage, so I would like to know if by using this mode I am increasing max mana and therefore cheating or I am just "tweaking" the time.
currently at warrior lvl 46 I have 250 mana!!!! I can do tons of sacrifice and resurrection to fill up any unit I want, sounds a little bit too much to me... or not?

let know please

Saiko Kila
09-20-2010, 04:14 PM
As far as I know there is a bug, either in this mod or a game engine, and indeed, sometimes it raises also your max mana. So best thing is to quicksave before refreshing (F5) and reload (F8) if the bug hit your character.