PDA

View Full Version : Selling items

crayno
09-20-2010, 10:17 AM
Hello,

The amount of gold I receive when selling items is pretty low, can this be inproved in anyway?

Thanks,

kcwong
09-20-2010, 12:47 PM
If you use pet dragon's Treasure Hunt ability often, gold shouldn't be a problem throughout the whole game, even on impossible level.

Besides, you don't really want to sell any artifacts at all. You should get the Neatness skill on mind tree to at least level 2, and break down artifacts you don't use. Magic crystal is the rare commodity, not gold!

In fact many players buy every single artifact for sale just to break them into crystals. If you get Neatness to level 2 or 3, breaking some artifacts of level 3+ will even give you runes.

crayno
09-20-2010, 01:13 PM
That's what I suspected, thanks Kcwong
Still too bad you only get 10% or so from the snake eggs, spider eggs etc.

But as you're talking about treasure hunt....
I'm currently in a battle with a treasure chest in it and when I click the pet dragon button and try to activate the treasure searcher ability I can't select the treasure chest, as a matter of fact I can't seem to select anything after I hit the treasure searcher button.
Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Saiko Kila
09-20-2010, 02:44 PM

But as you're talking about treasure hunt....
I'm currently in a battle with a treasure chest in it and when I click the pet dragon button and try to activate the treasure searcher ability I can't select the treasure chest, as a matter of fact I can't seem to select anything after I hit the treasure searcher button.

The treasure chest visible in the battle is different to the dragon one, they have different loot lists even. Treasure hunter digs up a treasure from a select green lit field (or a nasty surprise from a red lit one), but the field may be occupied by someone, so this someone must either move or die.

10% is not bad if you only find the eggs, so it's free. Never buy.

kcwong
09-21-2010, 12:40 PM
There is one special use for the egg items... it's the talking crow. If you equip the crow (+2 Int), after a few battles it will write you a wanderer scroll for some egg items.

It asks for a large number though... in my current game it's asking for 200 Ent saplings for the first scroll. I didn't go for it as I already sold the saplings I found, and I already have all the wanderer scrolls I need from my companion.

bukimi
09-21-2010, 01:09 PM
Which talking crow? Where can you get one?
I do not remember having one and as I did not sell any eggs etc I may get some interesting wandering scrolls :)

kcwong
09-22-2010, 08:32 AM
It's one of the artifacts generated randomly. For my current game it requires equipping it for 8 fights for the first scroll.

If you use the save scanner you can tell if your current game has one somewhere.