PDA

View Full Version : Crossworlds Camera Mod?

Otis B Filthy
09-19-2010, 06:30 PM
Anyone know how to mod AP v1.3 / Crossworlds so you can zoom the camera out further? The ultra close camera view is incredibly annoying. I've looked through all the .kfs files and can't find anything talking about camera distance or zoom :\

N3MES1S
09-19-2010, 10:00 PM
yea i want that mod too, katauri insist on making the camera too close, i dont know y.

iycgtptyarvg
09-20-2010, 06:37 PM
I also noticed how used I was to having the camera much farther away. I really don't understand the developers didn't fix this in Crossworlds.

Swindley
09-22-2010, 01:15 PM
I bring good news!
I also found it very annoying to play after being used to the camera mod.

So I did a little searching, and found out the old 1.2 Armored princess camera mod works also for Crossworlds!:D

This is confirmed and tested by me.

Put the file in the \Kings Bounty Armored Princess\sessions\orcs\mods

You will probably have to travel to another location to activate it after loading your game!

(Several old mods still work btw)
________
Brunette Movie (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/15/brunette/videos/1)

N3MES1S
09-26-2010, 09:25 AM
Well, since the mod folder doesnt exist in the orcs sessions folder ¿have u created it? or just i am missing the right folder..?

TheOne
09-26-2010, 04:49 PM
Well, since the mod folder doesnt exist in the orcs sessions folder ¿have u created it? or just i am missing the right folder..?

Create the mod folder. IIRC all the three game versions require the mod folder to be created.

bmcelvan
10-19-2010, 07:26 PM
Create the mod folder. IIRC all the three game versions require the mod folder to be created.
I don't understrand what "IIRC all the three game versions require the mod folder to be created" means. Can you explain. Does this mean in teh game folder you have to create a mod folder in all of the games folders and put the mod file into it...or if you are only using CW put it into the CW folder.

The reason I ask is I was playing AP before on the stand alone program and recently bought CW. In AP I used the camera mod and it worked great, can zoom way way out, and I have some save files from that game. When I load them into the CW program, the zoom is saved but as soon as I travel anywhere, everything is zoomed in, I can't get the extra zoom back.