PDA

View Full Version : Crossworlds BUG REPORT: Goblin attacks

Rhygadon
09-18-2010, 11:25 PM
Several bugs, possibly related. (All of these were in regular battles, not against an enemy hero or boss.)

1) My Goblin Shamans attacked an Executioner (at range). Since it was at range, there was no counterattack, but somehow the Executioner's Terrify power still triggered, causing Fear on the Shamans.

2) When moving randomly due to the Fear, the Shamans chose to use their Spirit Rage attack, but it had the wrong name in the combat log (I forget the name, but it was something like Adrenaline Axe).

2b) Since Spirit Rage sacrifices a Shaman, this means that the feared troop chose to sacrifice itself. Perhaps this is intended, but it seems wrong.

3) My Goblins attacked a stack of Demonologists, at range, with Adrenaline 20. My Goblins (NOT the target troop) immediately became poisoned.

4) Often the spirit link damage (Goblins taking damage for Goblin Shamans, or animals taking damage for an Orc Tracker) is delayed, so that it doesn't happen until a different unit does damage to somebody else.

5) Not Goblins, but: AI Witch Hunter will choose to cast Magic Shackles on my Witch Hunter ... but it immediately fails because Witch Hunters are immune to negative effects.