PDA

View Full Version : Is the Hotkey for Health Bars and Turn Indicators are GONE in Orcs Campaign?

Capital
09-18-2010, 10:10 PM
I started the new Orcs campaign in Crosswinds and cannot find the key so that the health bars and turns indicator is present during the battles. That key was 'v' and was able to be used in the defender campaign.

I cannot believe that they would actually remove this functionality. It's vitally important in battles to know the health of each unit and to know who's turn is next.

The default is nothing during battle. Has anyone found this option? I'm not sure I can play all the way through the campaign without this option - which is unfortunately because this is such a great game.

BB Shockwave
09-18-2010, 10:19 PM
The Hotkey is ALT, left ALT to be precise. It has always been that in previous games too, I think 'V' was because you have edited the functions.

Capital
09-18-2010, 10:23 PM
Thanks for the hotkey...

I never altered anything so I must be getting this game with the 'v' key another game confused. The alt key worked.

Thanks again.

City Builder
09-18-2010, 10:33 PM
Thanks I was wondering this same question. It was driving me a bit nuts having to right click (when the game would allow me to) on the enemy to see where their health was at.

szymonescu
09-26-2010, 09:05 PM
i still cant get that to work, left alt does nothing, doesnt even bring the hp bars up, ctrl's does that, but as soon as i stop pressing the button they dissapear. that worked perfectly in KL:AP. im using the mods for ap: camera, pet hints, contract heroes and interface

Nike-it
09-27-2010, 06:13 AM
i still cant get that to work, left alt does nothing, doesnt even bring the hp bars up, ctrl's does that, but as soon as i stop pressing the button they dissapear. that worked perfectly in KL:AP. im using the mods for ap: camera, pet hints, contract heroes and interface

What version of the game do you have?

szymonescu
09-27-2010, 10:26 AM
looks like the problem was caused because of the mod "interface". i turned it off and it works just fine

Nike-it
09-27-2010, 10:35 AM
looks like the problem was caused because of the mod "interface". i turned it off and it works just fine

Well different mods can cause such issues in Crossworlds so it's highly recommended to install CW on mode free Armord Princess.