PDA

View Full Version : help going on

lilmoon
07-29-2010, 11:28 PM
hi, I am a 20lvl warrior, and I have already cleared up debir, scarlat, rastam, bolo and most of verona. now I find it tough to win battles without many losses... so far I managed most of no-loss fights.

i have 7000 leadership, and I think i left it on normal difficulty

my team:
inquisitors
red dragon
cyclops
assassins / sometimes yellow beholder
paladin

59 mana doesnt allow me for much to do...

any help on changing troops or which spell to use or anything else?

tnx

kcwong
07-30-2010, 01:50 AM
What spells you have? What skills you've chosen for yourself and your pet dragon?

Sometimes a full army is not the best to win with no loss... too many squishy troops to resurrect. Use fewer real troops and more summoned cannon fodders (from pet's egg), and use Target, Trap and terrain to make them more efficient.

Have you tried Repair Driods? Leave your current army in castles, and bring only repair driods (split into two stacks). Optionally you can also bring a stack of Guard Driods for better damage.

Troll is also a one-stack-wonder.

As a warrior, rage is your best weapon. Pet's mana ball + mana spring and calm rage means you can regain a lot of mana. You can also equip some mana increasing artifacts to make your mana pool larger.

clinek
07-30-2010, 02:00 AM
check out my thread on "no loss impossible mage", that should give you a good idea on what to do. First off, i need to know what islands you have unlocked at the moment. Give me your information on what islands you have access to, where the maps are on those islands, and what units are available on those islands. In the mean time, try to get either dragons or trolls. Trolls can recover completely each round which can help you destoy massive armies and dragons can run away which allows you to kill a large army with only one dragon (it will take a VERY LONG TIME to kill enemies but at least you can get to later islands when attacking the guardians of the maps). I dont need to know about your character at all or what units you have ect... but i do need to know what the islands have to offer before i can give you any advice.

lilmoon
07-30-2010, 09:12 AM
tnx guys, yesterday i found out that there was still a huge part of verona i could make... and that was easy.

i have found debir scarlet bolo and rusty and elon and the one north of verona (not montero). luckly now i shoule be able to make it to montero which i hope is easier than the other 2

elon and the one north of verona have all lethal groups and heros lvl 35 or more...

spells i dont have mana spring and calm rage... moreover for being a warrior i think a have terrible fury.. only 49

where can i find trolls?

tnx lot guys

Zechnophobe
07-30-2010, 09:36 AM
Trolls are Commonly found on Tekron (NW most island).

Verona and Montero are about the same difficulty. Also, the fight to get to Montero is in a VERY easy to win arena, so don't be too shy to try it.

Elon is much harder than you'll be able to do right now.

Check the KBAP INFO THREAD in the main AP forum for a lot of useful info about difficulty and the game. You'll be glad ya did.