PDA

View Full Version : several questions!

Dementia_Seven
07-20-2010, 05:11 PM
Hi there everyone. i play il 2 bob (ps3) since it came out and i have never played some realistic ww2 flight-simulators bevore. First i have to thank the player gordanembru for introducing me into the simulator mode. Thank u!!!

During my playing i unlooked all planes and flew them all till i get to the point that there must be something wrong with the ally-planes. i spend hours of reading through technical reports from professionell sites of the playable planes and was wondering about it totally. so an spitfire was developed bevore a foker 190 but in the game foker got no chance against the spit. why should a older plane be better? for real an equivalent plane to the foker is a yak but the difference in the game is a spit is better than both!!! that would not be bad but the spit reach nearly the same motor power in the game so u got no chance to fly away. the only way to win against an ally-plane when ur flying a german one is to hope there is a noob on the stick but if there is a pro your chances raise to a minimum. it is no advantage to gave the german planes a better weaponary cause that means to much weight for the aircrafts and make them turn just bad.

remember the la5 got a less better cornering than the spit!
1. Why are the ally planes so overrated???
it is unfair! i wont like to use the me-rocket all the time to breake away.

next question...

Why the developers decided to make every mission to a sloughtery of german bfs and fokers??? i´m german and for me it was not understandable how unreal the singel player mode is. there is a mission in which the german 109 planes get shot by a horde of I-16 type 24. that is a bad joke and must be far away from reality! of one german plane came mostly two or three opponents. in every mission u got hundrets of ally planes on the map but there where just a couple of germans who could defend itselfs. Mostly the AI is so stupid it is not funny anymore. so i guessed that the developers are real racists.

and third...

the pc players got a add-on for thier wings of prey called luftwaffe or something. it costs 15bugs or something. the pc-version WOP is about 30bugs. Now remember i payed 50 euro for the console BOB!!! i would love to fly luftwaffe in the singlemissions on my ps3. even the nintendo ds players of that game had one choice.

Why there wont be a add-on for the consoleros who had payed more for only a incomplete game???

to the last one...

the only bomber i have to unlook is the b17. i read about that u should win 30 online strike games on any bomber to get it. now my question is. i unlooked fw190f-8 which carrys bombs. would that plane be declared as a bomber if i equip the bombs??? or did i have to use planes which where only for bombing good like ag20 or arado???

thank u for reading and please do not take my english orthography so serious.

dkwookie
07-20-2010, 05:29 PM
1. I think you will find not all allied planes have biased performance. The P51 is a flying shed and the 109 G6 will make mincemeal of most Spit pilots.

2. There is a long ago thread where Anton, the team lead on the game, explained why there are no German missions and everything is played from the allied side. The devs are all Russian and they didnt feel it was appropriate to include German missions. This was stated to be on moral grounds. Of course Wings Of Luftwaffe ad on for PC slightly throws that argument but thats what they said at the time

3. I think due to costs involved in putting DLC on xbox and ps3 it wasnt deemed profitable to put WOL on console

bobbysocks
07-20-2010, 05:48 PM
welcome to the forum Dementia-Seven,

everything DK said is true. several of the aircraft do not perform nearly as well in the game as they did in real life. the P 51 and the Fw190 arent going to be your picks if you want lots of kills. and the soviet aircraft seem to have the edge over all the allies aircraft. as for the 109...if you play online you will see how deadly it is in the hands of a decent player.

in single player all the missions are aimed at defeating the foe who happens to be german. sad fact but it is true. so in that light to win you must defeat 109s, 190s, 262s, etc. online is much different....the "german" team can win.

i invite you to join some of the online games here and get to know the players. you can find what ever game metts your taste...arcade, realistic, and sim games online just about any time. i believe you will find it more challenging and fun...

Dementia_Seven
07-20-2010, 07:38 PM
it seems to me and it is not only my opinion that the developers made the overrating of the ally planes because of the game would byed more in the english speching countrys or russia but that cant be it!

and to bobbysocks: yes... a la5 or 7 is a killier even in the hand of noobs and it is not compareable with the other planes. and if i wont take that plane i would lose the battle mostly in two on two.

even i do not understand why the mustangs are so bad. the are not controlable when u turn slowly into a loop. but it is one of the nicest looking planes in this game. how could the developers allow themselves such a rape?

ok with a g6 u could throw 30mm bullets but the plane is so heavy through that. you could take a g3 or 109 f series plane and they both got better steering than a g6. and i made a landing with the g6 and shootet out while i was standing at 0. the weaponary is so heavy that the plane will go backwards on the ground! during flying you could feel and see the amount of speed losing through firing that 30mm cannons. and losing speed means the benefit of guns is nothing. a fast plane with only 20mm cannons can do the same demage.

please reply my last question!!!

i unlooked fw190f-8 which carrys bombs. would that plane be declared as a bomber if i equip the bombs??? or did i have to use planes which where only for bombing good like ag20 or arado???

thanks for reading

dkwookie
07-20-2010, 07:54 PM
You can't use the FW 190 as a bomber. Any fighter equipped with bombs is still a fighter in the game, both single and mult player. When you go into a multiplayer game check the map, bombers appear as triangles and fighters as dots.

Bobby put it right, chill out and join the online community. We have well matched axis v allies battles most Saturdays and we don't discriminate if you are german, Italian whatever. You will often see 109 v spit matches with some great g6 pilots. The single player game lasted me 3 days, the online has lasted me nearly a year and counting

Rambo Rich 360
07-20-2010, 08:04 PM
it seems to me and it is not only my opinion that the developers made the overrating of the ally planes because of the game would byed more in the english speching countrys or russia but that cant be it!

and to bobbysocks: yes... a la5 or 7 is a killier even in the hand of noobs and it is not compareable with the other planes. and if i wont take that plane i would lose the battle mostly in two on two.

The La-7 / La-5 are killers due to their canons, they are not the easiest to get kills with unless you are a good shot. Plus, they can be torn up pretty easily by most all other planes. A 109 can make very short work of taking down one.

My only thought as to why the 51 mustangs and 47's are not the greatest and some other planes are better than they should be is probably to keep everything pretty much even (or as much so as possible) so you don't have one particular plane that's the best in all cases. That wouldn't be too much fun online if there was one plane that kicked everybody's butt (everybody would be flying that plane).

olife
07-20-2010, 08:24 PM
Hi there everyone. i play il 2 bob (ps3) since it came out and i have never played some realistic ww2 flight-simulators bevore. First i have to thank the player gordanembru for introducing me into the simulator mode. Thank u!!!

During my playing i unlooked all planes and flew them all till i get to the point that there must be something wrong with the ally-planes. i spend hours of reading through technical reports from professionell sites of the playable planes and was wondering about it totally. so an spitfire was developed bevore a foker 190 but in the game foker got no chance against the spit. why should a older plane be better? for real an equivalent plane to the foker is a yak but the difference in the game is a spit is better than both!!! that would not be bad but the spit reach nearly the same motor power in the game so u got no chance to fly away. the only way to win against an ally-plane when ur flying a german one is to hope there is a noob on the stick but if there is a pro your chances raise to a minimum. it is no advantage to gave the german planes a better weaponary cause that means to much weight for the aircrafts and make them turn just bad.

next question...

Why the developers decided to make every mission to a sloughtery of german bfs and fokers??? i´m german and for me it was not understandable how unreal the singel player mode is. there is a mission in which the german 109 planes get shot by a horde of I-16 type 24. that is a bad joke and must be far away from reality! of one german plane came mostly two or three opponents. in every mission u got hundrets of ally planes on the map but there where just a couple of germans who could defend itselfs. Mostly the AI is so stupid it is not funny anymore. so i guessed that the developers are real racists.

and third...

the pc players got a add-on for thier wings of prey called luftwaffe or something. it costs 15bugs or something. the pc-version WOP is about 30bugs. Now remember i payed 50 euro for the console BOB!!! i would love to fly luftwaffe in the singlemissions on my ps3. even the nintendo ds players of that game had one choice.

Why there wont be a add-on for the consoleros who had payed more for only a incomplete game???

to the last one...

the only bomber i have to unlook is the b17. i read about that u should win 30 online strike games on any bomber to get it. now my question is. i unlooked fw190f-8 which carrys bombs. would that plane be declared as a bomber if i equip the bombs??? or did i have to use planes which where only for bombing good like ag20 or arado???

hello,

i think the technicals performances of the planes of the game are similar to the real planes but it is exact,in my opinion,to say that the fw 190 series (and p51's)are really devalued.if the spit mk 9 in the real ww2 can fight and win versus a fw190 (and not easy for sure)the spit mk 2 had totaly no chance to win,but in the game u can !easy!!!mmmm...the fw190 was the nightmare of the allied pilots during ww2,it was totally better than the spit 5...the fw190's nickname was "butcher bird",the spit 9 can fight against the 190 with a chance to win ,i must say it was 50/50 in my opinion.
the russians planes are not outclassed in my opinion,during ww2,the germans pilots said the russians fighters were very manoeuvrable.
i don't think the devs are racists and we must say to them A GREAT THANKS to give us the only one good sim planes game of the ps3,it is just a game with a big qualities and we can pardon a few mistakes.

Drvn1
07-20-2010, 10:10 PM
I too am dissapointed in the P-51, everyone is.. However another variable that really matters in the altitude at which we fly.. The russian planes would dominate at these heights in real life.. The Germans had orders not to engage in a dogfight with the Yak 3.. The P-51 was great up high and etc... I would like for the P 47 to not have to be bought ;)

winny
07-20-2010, 11:47 PM
Initially when you play this online you can't really compete in Realistic or Sim unless ur in a Hurricane or a Spit or an LA-7. You can be competitive in most of the 109's and the 190's as long as you dont get into a turning battle with people because that could get messy.

The marks of Spitfire don't help because Mark V spitfires should be there and not the XVI.. It's basically the same as the IX so you've got 2 versions of the 'best' spitfire. 190's dominated Mk V spits and IX's dominated the fw's.. (generally). The F-4 is a lovley dogfighter but it's lack of armour means you only need a short burst and it's instantly unflyable..

I hate to agree with gorden, but the dive speeds do seem wrong and as diving was the main way 109's and 190's evaded being shot down, you can't really do it online as you never have really have the altitude to get far enough away for it to be usefull.

For a console game I'd say it was pretty accurate, It's got flaws but all the really good pilots on here do well in whatever they fly.

kjwright
07-21-2010, 04:07 AM
Initially when you play this online you can't really compete in Realistic or Sim unless ur in a Hurricane or a Spit or an LA-7. You can be competitive in most of the 109's and the 190's as long as you dont get into a turning battle with people because that could get messy.

I beg to differ good sir. Ive seen and have been competitive In both the P51 and P47. It all comes down to settings on your controller. Also I prefer the BF109F-4 for the same reasons real life pilots like Gunther Rall did. And that is the extra Weapons and armor make the g-models sluggish. But I have to give Demetia this and that the 190 should be able to turn a hell of alot better then it does.

Soviet Ace
07-21-2010, 04:11 AM
1. La-5s, La-7s, I-16s, I-153s, Yak-1s, Yak-9s, and Yak-3s could all out maneuver a 109, 190, Hurricane, and Spitfire in rolling or turning (basically horizontal dogfights). Reason for this, being the Russian planes had no guns in the wings which gave them lighter wings (they were also made of woods and light metals, rather than most American or German planes) and easier so had better rolling and turning abilities (also they were slower and thus could turn sharper, etc)... that's why 190s have their guns more inboard, because it gave them a better roll rate and able to get into a turn faster than say a 109 with guns in the wings. (Also, that's why F series 109s have guns in the nose, because of rolling and turning; rather than having like the Gs with guns on the wings again.)

2. Well to be frank, it is a bit uneven. But during the early years on the Eastern Front of WW2, Russian squadrons would go up in full force with every pilot they could get up and fight off the German invaders. As for AI, you're never getting a good AI in a game like this, especially with how much it was funded and stuff. (Not much effort was really put forth because of 505's idiocy.) As for I-16s taking on 109s in a dogfight, a I-16 would win hands down in a turn or rolling fight. the 109's best chance is to dive (because of it's more aerodynamic body) or to climb (because once again it's body.)

As for everything else, I think everyone who's posted has laid it all down on the table pretty plainly and straight forward with the facts.

bobbysocks
07-21-2010, 06:16 AM
kjwright....if you have been competitive in a P 51 then i really want you to mentor me! if you look at my sig you will see it is where my heart lays....but no matter what setting i choose it is a spinning POC below 5 grand at speeds it should never have stalled at no matter what the settings. it is my understanding they ( the settings) were loaded for an ac with drop tanks ( full)...so that would account for the crappy performance. but if you are terrorizing the skies in a 'stang....buddy i am your willing student. teach me.

Dementia_Seven
07-21-2010, 06:58 AM
ok thank you for ur reply

lets go to the elevator settings if it was so important. i guess it just keeps you from turning the plane to hard and make the whole thing unstable. normal spit gets 5 fields minus maximum and a bf109 three

someone told me online a silver mustang needs 6 klicks minus maximm but i cant control the plane real good as bevore. could u help??? whe i move into o loop and make a bit of rudder at the top to purchase my enemy it mostly spinns out. the elevator 5-6 klicks even with the foker wulfs, how should i set the elevator?

And i have to say the foker wulf ta152 was given us for free and it flys like that. but if you read the rare reports of that plane at the end of the war you will find out that this mashine rescue the lives of thier pilots through the lasst days of ww2. in the reports is written than it could turn perfectly in the sky and so on. why did the developers made such a joke out of that plane?

thanks for reading...

winny
07-21-2010, 07:39 AM
I beg to differ good sir. Ive seen and have been competitive In both the P51 and P47. It all comes down to settings on your controller. Also I prefer the BF109F-4 for the same reasons real life pilots like Gunther Rall did. And that is the extra Weapons and armor make the g-models sluggish. But I have to give Demetia this and that the 190 should be able to turn a hell of alot better then it does.

I meant when you first play it online. Like I said the good pilots can be competieive in pretty much any type.

kjwright
07-21-2010, 08:57 AM
kjwright....if you have been competitive in a P 51 then i really want you to mentor me! if you look at my sig you will see it is where my heart lays....but no matter what setting i choose it is a spinning POC below 5 grand at speeds it should never have stalled at no matter what the settings. it is my understanding they ( the settings) were loaded for an ac with drop tanks ( full)...so that would account for the crappy performance. but if you are terrorizing the skies in a 'stang....buddy i am your willing student. teach me.
I usally set the setting 1 click more then half way. now every now and then i may finish 1st or 2nd usally im atleast in the top 5. and i go based off the principles set in ww1. maainly attacking with height advantage. Cause thats how most pilots got kills was do to the fact that the enemy didnt know they were their until it was to late. and with the .50cals you have to get top of fuselage and the cockpit. i usually throttle back when i feel they are gonna make a turn or go vertical then pull up after them and drift the bullets down into the cockpit or go for the wing tips. when being chased i go as low as possible and keep turning, make the other guy worry about crashing just never stay in straight line. Now im not a expert but im grasping the lack of cannon issues and doin well. my first team battle in sim i got compliments for even with me in a P47 i got 8 kills

Dementia_Seven
07-21-2010, 09:30 AM
the foker wulf ta152 was given us for free and it flys like that. but if you read the rare reports of that plane at the end of the war you will find out that this mashine rescue the lives of thier pilots through the lasst days of ww2. in the reports is written than it could turn perfectly in the sky and so on. why did the developers made such a joke out of that plane?

is there any threat for elevatorsettings to set all planes right in sim mode?

so please Soviet Ace: i guess the la`s got wingguns! please correct me if i´m wrong about this.

and i got another question: the wep or how its called is an extra injection of fuel ore something. every plane got onother wep energy and time in the real life. why is the wep-time in arcade so short and in sim mode u can use it all the time? i guess in arcade u should not fly so fast unlimited but why could u use it unlimited in sim?

thx for reading

SEE
07-21-2010, 10:52 AM
BOP is not a true flight Sim, all the ac in BOP outperform their historical counterparts.

Soviet Ace
07-21-2010, 11:46 AM
the foker wulf ta152 was given us for free and it flys like that. but if you read the rare reports of that plane at the end of the war you will find out that this mashine rescue the lives of thier pilots through the lasst days of ww2. in the reports is written than it could turn perfectly in the sky and so on. why did the developers made such a joke out of that plane?

is there any threat for elevatorsettings to set all planes right in sim mode?

so please Soviet Ace: i guess the la`s got wingguns! please correct me if i´m wrong about this.

and i got another question: the wep or how its called is an extra injection of fuel ore something. every plane got onother wep energy and time in the real life. why is the wep-time in arcade so short and in sim mode u can use it all the time? i guess in arcade u should not fly so fast unlimited but why could u use it unlimited in sim?

thx for reading

No, no La ever had outboard wing guns. Always in the nose. Even after the war, La's didn't have outboard wing guns because it reduced their ability to roll and turn sharper. (That's why all 190s could out turn or roll a Spit; because of the wings and the guns in the wings. The Spitfire had it easier when they clipped the wings, but the outboard wing guns didn't make the problem any better in the end.)

And just to note, you do know that Henrich Focke (one of them men to bring the 190 together) and Anthony Fokker (the man who made some planes for German in WW1, and then just for the Netherlands in the 1920s on wards) are two different people, right? One's an actual German, and the other's a Dutchman.

Robotic Pope
07-21-2010, 12:59 PM

Turning a Thunderbolt or Mustang in a fur-ball is going to get you dead no matter what you do with the settings. Turning fights are what the majority of people do in this game and I would say 99% of new players rely on very quick turn rate. so really what winny says is true. The La-7 in my opinion is the "newb plane" as some whould say.

I agree you can be competitive in the P-47 and 51 but it is MUCH more difficult and recomended only for experts. Also The 190F is my favourite 109 for the same reason, it was a dogfighter unlike the later 109s that were more bomber destroyers.

Spln_Sir
07-21-2010, 01:11 PM
If your aim isn't that good a 109 G6 is better than an LA7. Once you get aiming down switch to whatever and play with settings.

The Few
07-21-2010, 03:19 PM

It isn't unlimited in sim, if you use wep for too long your engine will burn out and stop working. usually this happens roughly after 7-10 min of continuous use.

vdomini
07-23-2010, 09:16 AM

next question...

and third...

to the last one...

Hello Friend, is nice to read from you on the forum!

Few opinion from me:

1. about plane performance: I think that a good pilot knows his plane weak point as well as superior features compared to the opponent plane, and know how to spoil them to take the battle at his side. You can't expect a 100% flawless plane with no draw back at all.... For example, having more agility, usually mean having lighter wings ( LA5, LA7...), so no gun or bomb on that.. but, plane weight would be lighter, so, slower during dives but faster during climbs. Knowing that would avoid you trying to outclass a better armed plane like spitfire in a front to front shooting confrontation, but your chanche to win against a spit are superior when stuck in a turn fight.

2. Germany during WW2. History told us that axis was "the bad buys" of the war. It's hard to publish a game when you help nazists to win the war and rule the world. I would not buy it. That's why missions are all from allies side. Call of duty and games like that, are also like that. I know this is a very reductive way to say what happened during those years, so please forgive me. So i do not think that the tag "developers=racists" is appropriate. Planes are planes, can't be all flawless in a game. But some german are better than used to be... look at the Komet. That plane in this game can outturn many piston plane, and can climbs 90% angle at more than 500Km/h. Also, you can keep thrusting back and forth the engine power for all the match, from WEP to 0, at will. Fuel will last 10 min. In real, rocket engine was not that brilliant and reliable, reducing power will cause strong backfires, some pilot actually was MELTING inside the cockpit due propeller leaking. ( that rocket engine used a mixture of two string chemicals, hydrazine hydrate and methanol, designated C-Stoff, very dangerous ) as far as i've reading about the komet, pilots actually WAS NOT ABLE to use that plane in a dogfight, due to the highly rocket propeller instability. All the was able to do in that plane was to climb above a bomber at full speed, until run out of gas, flying highter than them. Then, diving like a glider toward the bomber, trying to hit with his very limited ammo supply. And then, try to land back like a glider, with no engine. It was an interceptor. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messerschmitt_Me_163 )

Some very personal opinion about spitfire in this game, simulator mode only.

I think that keeping flying just only one plane will surely increase your ability on that machine, but, if you tend to develop only few strategy to win a dogfight, you would be in trouble facing an opponent while flying NOT your favourite plane. Spitfires have incredibly strong and accurate weapon in this game, can climb and turn very good, and are formidable opponent, scoring kills from distance shooting with all that gunpower. Deflection shoots always hits while shooted from a spit. Agility is good also, just make sure you keep a decent speed and airflows on your wings. Spitfire can roll AS FAST AS an LA5 or LA7, if the speed is enough, and if you help with rudders. So it's pretty easy to get stuck into those spitfire... games begin very easy to win once you know that machine. I have discovered that Bf109G2 turns almost like spitfire, if you keep speed "good", but climbs different. Personally i have more fun flying 109 and yaks rather than spitfire, because it leads me to develop and think more about my flying strategy, also, leading those kind of machines force you to have a more accurate flying style, errors are hard to recover into those. Best 109 i can perform in against a spitfire is the g2. Shooting a spitfire down it's pretty easy in a La7... :) :) :)

p.s.: always remember that it is just a console game, not a professional simulator, take it as it is and have fun!! I always do... :) Key to win 1 vs 1 fight is... SPOT YOUR ENEMY FIRST ( lol )

Dementia_Seven
08-03-2010, 10:25 AM
please let me say that your opinion is good and i think even that way... it is just a game. it is also important that i meant the single player mode with its weakness about history. but it is the best flightgame u can get on console so there is no choise for me. an if there is no other reverence product like that, why did they made us germans so weak? it is clear that the krauts lost the war but it was not that easy. in fact it was the lost of ressource and sabotage and not the fighting mens that decides that war. but now its less imortant cause winners make history and i'm sick of this lies about our volk. we where even strong and no farging easy target. i mean start a singlemission and do nothing, especially on sim mode. the germans will be killed soon or the are to slow or dump to get a hit. even an older russian plane kills two or more 109s without getting into trouble. i do not want a nazi rule the world game but i think they had better chances to defend and attack than it was supposed to be in that il2. and i see no problem with a couple of missions for the luftwaffe as like in the pc version. that do not mean i want a nazi game.

the tag is a question and no fact. the tag is just cause it makes u reading this because it is important for me to show how a german thinks about this killthebadgermanslikewalkingonbugsgame.

to spitfires. it is clear to me that it turns better than any la!!! so it is not real balanced.

to the rocket me 163 or comet or power egg. it farging rules but that demotivates eny opponents online if they flew a prop-plane. you can always boom and sooom and noone gets you to revenge. nobody wants that for a long time. so i dont fly it cause it is unfair!

now i think the balancing of planes is ok cause in real life it would not be like this. but they want to have a action game so they made it.

opa war in stalingard und oma machte wurstsalat

:cool:

Drvn1
08-03-2010, 09:26 PM
If we could play this game like real life.. The FW 190 and P 51 D's would be flying @ 30-40,000 ft and the Bf 109's pilots would stay between 15-30,000ft.
The Yak's and P 51B's and hurricanes would stay at 24,000 and below.. there would be no fighting getting done LOL

vdomini
08-10-2010, 07:19 AM
please let me say that your opinion is good and i think even that way...

[cut]

to spitfires. it is clear to me that it turns better than any la!!! so it is not real balanced.

[cut]

:cool:

I do not agree with that, i've discovered that LA5 or LA7 is better during turns compared to spitfires. Actually, Even yak series is better... specially yak3.

A gerenal guide about turning radius is:

BF series > spitfires > Russians

But, recently, i'm trying to fly the BF109 G6 or G10 ( i love G10 more than G2 ) in full sensitivity and i've discovered that it can fly very smoothly, specially iusing rudders to raise up or pull down your nose turing knee blade turnings....
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

See you in the sky friend!

Soviet Ace
08-14-2010, 04:44 AM
If we could play this game like real life.. The FW 190 and P 51 D's would be flying @ 30-40,000 ft and the Bf 109's pilots would stay between 15-30,000ft.
The Yak's and P 51B's and hurricanes would stay at 24,000 and below.. there would be no fighting getting done LOL

Flying at your optimal altitude, doesn't ensure you'd get any action, nor did the pilots (Russian anyway) fly at 24,000 or even 15,000. Yaks, Las, Polikarpov's, and MiGs were all better suited for lower altitude. (Except for maybe the MiG-1 and MiG-3 which were actually more high altitude fighters, but just with crummy engines. Because like their lower altitude counter parts, they wanted to TnB at high altitude hence the lower powered engine. As you guessed it, it didn't work out the way they planned.)

Yaks and Las, along with I-16s, etc. usually flew at no more than 10-11,000 feet, because below there, they could have the advantage, and would then force their enemy to come down to them.

Dementia_Seven
11-18-2010, 07:26 AM
Hey Atzen...

i think the problems with aiming are not longer present. Instead of hit a bullet the real thing is the f****** hole game. does the engine does this programm show us the right impressings of a pilot at ww2? I flown the bf 109 right from the start because i like the shapes of the plane. they shoot down the bf mostly with a spit. later i flown the f4 at the limit. they shoot down the bf rarely with a spit, but with a la 7 the f4 is subordinate like a tame horse. ok i thought i try out fly the la 7. some player said they got godcannons ^^*
oh and they shoot down the la mostly with a spit already again. i flown the rocket... its weapons are the horror! but they stuck. i flew them all but in the end... this game is not verry punctiliously but i lovehate it, enjoy it.

1. please let the airbattles open for bombers
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/EfaLNqM1fWE/2.jpg

olife
11-18-2010, 03:26 PM
I do not agree with that, i've discovered that LA5 or LA7 is better during turns compared to spitfires. Actually, Even yak series is better... specially yak3.

A gerenal guide about turning radius is:

BF series > spitfires > Russians

But, recently, i'm trying to fly the BF109 G6 or G10 ( i love G10 more than G2 ) in full sensitivity and i've discovered that it can fly very smoothly, specially iusing rudders to raise up or pull down your nose turing knee blade turnings....
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

See you in the sky friend!

hello guys

i thinks the more dangerous ennemies for a spit is the la5 and 7 especially fly by mirgervin or vdomini,the yak too but i find yak not too hard to destroy for a spit

in fact :
-see before to be see,it is a great advantage
-know how to use the camouflage of your plane
-know the ennemy planes ...if u meet an i16 or an i153,never engage the tight turns dogfight,u will be killed before u understand what happen...and in the real life those planes are the same agility that in the game.
it is my opinion.best agility: 1 : russian planes
2 :hurricane and spit
3 :bf109g2

an other thing:i think at 90 % the difference between win or loose is the faculty of the player to move with his plane but i m sure the internet connection power can be a little advantage and i think (but it is my opinion) i can prove it:one day i try with a guy to do a race with the same plane,the spit mk IX,he have 100 mega of internet power ,i have 1 mega,and with the same settings he flow faster than me(we are in max speed him and me),strange...,maybe my opinion is not right but i have a doubt...but it is the game and not a pretext to explain the deafeats.

see u in bop guys

Korsakov829
11-19-2010, 01:46 AM
-see before to be see,it is a great advantage
-know how to use the camouflage of your plane

The camo on the Yak-9t and IL-4 are excellent. Play a game as a Yak-9t just above the trees and no one can see you. Make sure you go very very slow though, 45% power.

Dementia_Seven
11-20-2010, 05:34 PM
i try to give my opinion and i really learned about to fly like a killer. but i is the game itself that upsets me. this game gives not a bit of reality or has right historikal backround. the programmers have a prejudice against everything thats nonrussian. a fw would rule a spit in real. a spit is notthat good as shown in the game. a la seven is the fastest propellerplane.
one time orion was ruling alone 10 bf109k4 without getting shoot bevore he had shred all bfs during flying on groundlevel. Do you know that the reargunner aims automaticly? even if u shoot slightly bysite...
the rockets oh my god what are they made for??? i know but there are no tanks in multiplayer... a good exemple for the unreal programming of thisfucking company is the il4! it turns as good as a spitfire but it is a big bomber with 2motors... i like to know how that would look in reality...

Another guide about turning radius is:

me262>bombers>fw even ta>BF series > spitfires > Russians the supervolk on this planet

hell yaks arent that good... i never saw a yak dominating a spit or something...

please let the airbattles open for bombers

have fun

Korsakov829
11-21-2010, 12:46 AM
Orion loves his IL-10. Was playing another game the other day and we discovered you can take the Red October air field by landing in the field next to it.

And I'm sure the developers do have predjudice to everything that is non Russian; I've seen Georgians beaten to death in the street by people shouting "Russia for Russians".

scottyvt4
11-21-2010, 08:28 PM
And I'm sure the developers do have predjudice to everything that is non Russian; .

dude seems to me you're pitching for a fight ....... as shadowcorp and various others have said its not correct in what you're saying in actual fact the P51 D was epic and in the right game it fairs reasonably well ie against fw190's in the game it's poor at low altitude the fw190 is in the same boat flys well enough rolls beautifully put it in a game with a load of spits its a fail epically and there alot of miss matches ..............

Korsakov829
11-21-2010, 11:50 PM
I never said anything about the P51B, I see nothing wrong with it.

Robotic Pope
11-22-2010, 02:05 AM
Hey Korsakov, stop trolling would you?