PDA

View Full Version : Game has strange crash on specific loading screen...

Goathead
07-20-2010, 03:43 AM
Whenever I use the elevator mine entrance on Montero, the loading screen comes up, completes, but then it just freezes at completion and an error message comes up that says "Can't use "atom" function set". I have no idea what this means.

I can still alt-tab out and/or ctrl-alt-del the program, but I really want to get in that mine! I've been in there before with the same file, the crash has just been there since level 27 or so.

The rest of the game works fine, so far. I'm not great with computers, but any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Jojhy
10-06-2010, 11:35 AM
The same problem happens to me on my impossible warrior, steam version KB:AP with crossworlds in Montero, all 'special hero enemies' dissapeared and I've been on Montero before, but this bug happened at level 25 or so and I am not able to get those 'heroes' back.

I have to click accept like 6 times on that bug screen then I can carry on, quite annoying but I was able to play at least.

Just in case: I've got a core 2 duo 2.6 ghz, 5 Gigs RAM, ati radeon 5770 -drivers fully updated- and I use Windows XP 64bits -fully updated-