PDA

View Full Version : Wandering enemy Heroes?

aurora2
07-10-2010, 03:56 PM
So my question is, how can i know if a wandering enemy hero is in a bounty quest? Because i don't want to kill them before i can get that quest..
I missed the Monster of Abyss already, and now on Verona there is much more wandering heroes...

N3MES1S
07-10-2010, 04:11 PM
Hmm, not all enemy heroes are part of a quest, some of em are just enemy heroes walking around for u to kill em. If u see an enemy hero, just dont kill him, till u have all the quests of the common island adquired. If u think that u have all the possible quests adquired on a island, and u see an enemy hero that doesnt show the glowing doted aura over him (not the smaller one, the big one) then u can kill him cuz he will not have u any quest. And some enemy heros that will give u bounty quest, will not attack u till u have the right quest, but dont trust em!!

aurora2
07-10-2010, 04:26 PM
But that is the problem, i see that glowing aura around these heroes, but they aren't mentioned in any of my quests..

mare911
07-10-2010, 05:19 PM
I found neat mod for this, here, on forums (I am too lazy to find exact post and to credit author properly).

Anyways, this mod displays * sign after hero's name if hero have quest associated with him.
Just extract it and put it in \data\mods folder

mod is in the attachment

kcwong
07-12-2010, 12:38 PM
It's in the first post of the stickied thread in the mods forum, called "Contract Heroes". ;)

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpost.php?p=121127&postcount=1

aurora2
07-12-2010, 03:44 PM
Thanks for this totally helpful mod ^^