PDA

View Full Version : Flight control faliure

Cryptic Phant0m
07-07-2010, 02:07 AM
I just thought that this was weird.

I was playing a single mission in Britain when the glitch occurred. After patrolling the English coast, I was told to land at the airfield.
Now I did not go all the way to the mark on the map. I actually landed on the runway before the checkpoint, upon realizing my mistake, I picked up a little speed to move over to the marker.
All of a sudden my planes controls would not work, I kept picking up speed and I still could not turn/bank or dive/climb I was stuck going straight at max speed, while doing a slow climb.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

vdomini
07-07-2010, 07:59 AM
I just thought that this was weird.

I was playing a single mission in Britain when the glitch occurred. After patrolling the English coast, I was told to land at the airfield.
Now I did not go all the way to the mark on the map. I actually landed on the runway before the checkpoint, upon realizing my mistake, I picked up a little speed to move over to the marker.
All of a sudden my planes controls would not work, I kept picking up speed and I still could not turn/bank or dive/climb I was stuck going straight at max speed, while doing a slow climb.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

It happened to me too! Exactly that way, after landing, i picked up speed and pad was not working anymore. It's just that mission bug, simply restart it :-)