Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 07-07-2010, 02:07 AM
Approved Member

Default Flight control faliure

I just thought that this was weird.

I was playing a single mission in Britain when the glitch occurred. After patrolling the English coast, I was told to land at the airfield.
Now I did not go all the way to the mark on the map. I actually landed on the runway before the checkpoint, upon realizing my mistake, I picked up a little speed to move over to the marker.
All of a sudden my planes controls would not work, I kept picking up speed and I still could not turn/bank or dive/climb I was stuck going straight at max speed, while doing a slow climb.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?
Old 07-07-2010, 07:59 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptic Phant0m View Post
I just thought that this was weird.

I was playing a single mission in Britain when the glitch occurred. After patrolling the English coast, I was told to land at the airfield.
Now I did not go all the way to the mark on the map. I actually landed on the runway before the checkpoint, upon realizing my mistake, I picked up a little speed to move over to the marker.
All of a sudden my planes controls would not work, I kept picking up speed and I still could not turn/bank or dive/climb I was stuck going straight at max speed, while doing a slow climb.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

It happened to me too! Exactly that way, after landing, i picked up speed and pad was not working anymore. It's just that mission bug, simply restart it