PDA

View Full Version : Tower of mirrors

mcamos
06-17-2010, 01:30 PM
Silly i know but stuck and cant get past the dude that says i need to prove im royalty or a member of the circle of magic(etc)

Help would be appreciated, ive prolly missed something simple.

clinek
06-17-2010, 04:03 PM
you have to beat the orc heroes in the two castles outside of the tower and the king will give you a ring to enter the tower.

jack the jester
06-28-2010, 05:21 PM
Ok, maybe I continue on this topic, because my issue also affiliates on Tower Of Mirrors

I personally have big difficulties to defeat Zilgadi. And I mean, really big difficulties. I am level 50 paladin already, and still doesn´t seem to work. My army at the moment is, with all the stacks at full of course (leadership is something over 28 000):

14 red dragons
11 black dragons
23 ancient ents
360 ancient bears
163 paladins/191 hunters (varies which one i´m using)

I barely won the lizardmen boss, with bit of different army though, but Zilgadi seems to be a really nasty one. Once I killed Zilgadi himself, but then I only had few ancient ents alive and his minions killed them. And it´s the only stone that i´m missing anymore..

Any good tips??

clinek
06-28-2010, 07:05 PM
bulk up on magic resistant items. Zigaldis does magic damage if you havnt noticed. Im sure you may have seen that his attack did very little damage to your black dragons. Get the degree from elon's magic academy that gives you 15-20% magic resistance for starters. Obviously your not going for a no loss fight so with enough magic resistance, you should be fine. A technique i like to use depending on how much magic resistance your items give is to use trolls. Since they heal themselves every round to full health, you will never lose one if done right even without ressurection them via time back or inquisitors. Thats it. Obviously, you would want to change your army altogether if you want to beat him with 0 losses but that is not the case. Stick to that strategy.

Darkly
07-04-2010, 10:58 AM
My first post, but I have been reading the forums for awhile.

I didn't have any magic resest when I played against him, but I prevented his minions the entire fight. I never had a single minon spawn.

Ancient Ent
Ent
That snake head thingy that spawns gobots.
Elf archers
Black dragons

worst fight I have ever had, but I killed him because I never had to deal with spawns because the towers were destroyed instantly.

I had tactics in the Mind section, so I could move the snake head thing up next to where the tower spawns. I then blocked the other two common places that the towers spawned with my Ents. I then just defended with black dragon until snake head couldn't defeat the tower in a single hit. That is when the Black dragon finished off the towers. I just ranged him with my Ent attacks and the elfs.

What sucked majorly is that I was soooo very noob and never upgraded by resurection ability.

I was only playing on normal, but I made this fight harder than anything I have done since.

If I ever spawned Gobots, he would mass attack. He would just spawn a new tower most of the time if I didn't. The battle went on forever and eventually I had to let my archers die completely to keep my ents alive with heals. Ancient Ent did massive damage to him.

I also used phantom to put an Ancient Ent in front of him and just defended to provoke his melee attack.

As long as I didn't have more than 6 units he rarely mass attacked me and just spawned the towers.

I'm going to actually plan better next time. Just wanted to share my experience. I didn't realize it was going to be a boss fight. I just wasn't paying attention I guess.