PDA

View Full Version : tactical set pieces

copcod
06-17-2010, 12:27 PM
Lately I have been using my dryads to summon thorns, casting kamikaze then teleporting them right next to the enemy. preferrably to crowd their ranged units.

This is really keeping the enemy busy attacking the intruder and drawing all attacks away from my own units.

Also, when the bomb goes off it does huge damage to the enemy because they have completely surrounded my thorns and killed it off in a single round.

All this for a low mana investment of 27 mana in 2 spell castings.

This should be effective for any army with a summoner and good enough initiative.

Decided to name the thread differently to encourage others to post this kind of stuff also.

Zechnophobe
06-17-2010, 05:48 PM
Take a gander in here:

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=11306

A fair number of little combo's and whatnot.

travelingoz
06-18-2010, 02:48 AM
Better to use a high level, high HP troop like Royal Griffins or Dragons. You can either:
1) Cast 'Phantom' and 'Magic Spring' on the phantom-ed unit, so you get all your Mana back and then on Round 2 cast your 'Kamikaze' and maybe another 'Magic Spring' if there's still a few left in the stack.
2) If you have 'Time Back', then same as above but obviously you can only cast 'Kamikaze' on Round 2, because you'll need to save one cast for the 'Time Back' spell b4 the end of the round. ;) :grin: