PDA

View Full Version : Is there any way to speed things up? Pleeeeeease!

WhYdOyOuThInKtHaThApPeNeD
06-06-2010, 01:02 AM
Please, I'm begging, there has to be a way to speed things up!
(More than the basic game settings available. I have a very fast PC and set all the standard game settings to totally optimize speed over everything else, so I'm down to mods/tweaks for solutions)

There must be a way to mod/tweak the game engine to either 5x-10x speed up the spell graphic effects or maybe eliminate the spell graphic effects altogether. That's the big one grating on my nerves, especially for the stone skin getting that medal.

Better yet, a way to super speed or eliminate all battle/spell animations. I want to skip everything and just have the technical results happen instantly.

It would also be nice if there were some way to accelerate world map movement time. I could see each hit of the F key adding a 1x to time/movement and S key -1x time/movement over world.

I've run through the game now so many times the slow speed of everything is driving me crazy, I don't think I can play anymore like this. I think I've seen stone skin cast over 10,000 times. I'd like to see if I can do full run throughs in a day (real time) with no animations/time consuming effects. (50% + or so of the battles don't even need to be fought)

Also. I'm loving the KBTL mod that allows universal angle view adjustment in battles. Please let there be one for KBAP? Too many battles are limited to disturbing or obscured angles that hinder optimum strategic planning. And the talent-rune-advancement mouse-over hero-level chart mod for KBTL, totally missing that for KBAP, can it be found anywhere?

Sorry I suddenly stopped posting a while back, I just dedicated focus on game play. Thanks everyone for all the info and help before.

Should this be posted in the mod forum? I'm begging, I need a super speed up to keep playing KBAP.

King's Bounty Armoured Princess is my favorite game of all time!
Seriously looking forward to that bonus content disc I've seen some posts about. And full feature follow-ups! Thanks 1C and all the dedicated coders and forum crew!

travelingoz
06-06-2010, 06:50 AM
We're still waiting for you to tell us what's wrong with the picture you posted.....:confused:

N3MES1S
06-06-2010, 10:48 AM
I agree about the battle angles, sometimes its ridiculous, sometimes you cant even see some units cuz u cant rotate the camera angle, and thats frustrating. About to eliminate some effecto to make the game faster, i think thats ilogical. The game has the speed it has, and all games has its own graphics effects cuz they are part of the game, the only thing u can do is to modify the spell scripts so the effect itself dont show up. I think that is wat u want, but im afraid that the horse speed cannot be changed. U have the flying horse for that ;)