PDA

View Full Version : Which quest is most often missed ?

jake21
05-04-2010, 05:01 PM
In nearly all my games I end up with 87 completed quests but I believe there are 88; which quest is it that I'm missing :)

(I think the number is 87; not at home to double check).

Zechnophobe
05-04-2010, 07:08 PM
There are 88 quests, but two are mutually exclusive, so you can only ever get 87.

I think the most common ones to miss are bounty hunter quests where you don't realize it is a bounty. Also the Orc you need to bury in Elon(Shinobi?), and the Submarine quest in Tekron.

Metathron
05-04-2010, 08:06 PM
You can bury an orc?

I only know of the two quests to liberate the two elven castles from orcs.

jake21
05-04-2010, 11:33 PM
Naw - I always do that one so that's not the one I'm missing.

You can bury an orc?

I only know of the two quests to liberate the two elven castles from orcs.

Metathron
05-05-2010, 10:36 AM
My post was a question for Zehno. :) To elaborate further:

So after you defeat Obi Wan Shenobi, how do you obtain the burial quest? Am I right in assuming you have to kill him first? :grin:

Elwin
05-05-2010, 11:30 AM
Nope, you must talk with him properly before fight

loreangelicus
05-05-2010, 03:43 PM
Naw - I always do that one so that's not the one I'm missing.

87 is the max number of quests; you didn't miss any quests.

@Metathron

Actually, as Elwin mentioned, you obtain the quest by talking to him properly (along the lines of "don't hide behind the skirt of the hostage Queen", "fight like a true warrior, don't be a coward") before the battle starts, and agreeing to bury him at his home island if he should fall.

And then you kill him. :)

jake21
06-08-2010, 10:07 PM
Hum let me start over. In nearly every game but one I complete 86 quests. Once and only once I finished with 87. Which quest is most often missed (I did the quest with the orc burial as well as the quest for the sword (scarlet island).

I cannot figure out which quest it is that i keep missing.

I wish the game would list the missed quest(s) :)

Zechnophobe
06-08-2010, 11:12 PM
Compare your list of completed quests to the list of all quests. Whichever one you are missing is it.

jake21
06-08-2010, 11:27 PM
As I said above I wish I could do a diff; given the final score it is not easy to reobtain a game completed months ago.

Compare your list of completed quests to the list of all quests. Whichever one you are missing is it.

copcod
06-15-2010, 07:56 AM
Maybe quests like "mercenaries for sohaty" and "owl of wisdom" rank up there because they depend on certain items or units being available to buy.

jake21
06-15-2010, 03:59 PM
I suppose but those two are ones I definitely do not miss. The owl one is particularly painful because I spend the time for the extra trip. So that makes three (burial is the third) that folks consider frequently missed but is not the one I almost always miss. Hum. Is the name of all completed quests stored on disk? Is it easy for me to extract so I can form a sorted list to compare with other games ?

Maybe quests like "mercenaries for sohaty" and "owl of wisdom" rank up there because they depend on certain items or units being available to buy.

The Rider
06-28-2010, 11:23 AM
You can see all quests here:
Armored Princess WALKTHROUGH (http://www.gamebanshee.com/kingsbountyarmoredprincess/walkthrough/introduction.php)

Heroe
07-04-2010, 07:33 PM
not everyone wants to play exactly as in walkthrough thats why people miss quests in their first play.On second play i always check walkthrough to get most of the game. :) So the link is usefull to us all :)