PDA

View Full Version : Impossible+

themaster
04-14-2010, 03:33 PM
Dear, Mod Gods?

Please help me make impossible.. harder.. it's too easy.. for me who always play with 0 losses or low loss mage, paladin and now trying warrior.. :)

If anyone has the instructions to modify the rage, unit build up and all those numbers they show in the beginning.. that'd be great :)

N3MES1S
04-14-2010, 05:02 PM
\steam\steamapps\common\kings bounty armored princess\sessions\addon\ses.kfs -> hero.txt

There u can modify parameters such how exp gain the hero on level up, how many ls start with, the initial army, how many start rage, runes, etc.

Theres also a armygen.lua, with the scripts for army generation, if u can understand the code, u can manage to spawn more or less units on the stacks.

themaster
04-14-2010, 09:52 PM
Can this be modified with a text editor.. or does it take a binary hex editor?

How do you make it load by replacing the ses.kfs?

rancor26
04-15-2010, 09:57 AM
Can this be modified with a text editor.. or does it take a binary hex editor?

How do you make it load by replacing the ses.kfs?

Use winrar to open .kfs files and notepad to open .txt files.

themaster
04-15-2010, 07:36 PM
Use winrar to open .kfs files and notepad to open .txt files.Wow, winrar.. I never would have guessed..

Are you supposed to edit the text file inside the .kfs?.. or extract it and leave it outside.. or extract the whole thing and remove the .kfs?

themaster
06-07-2010, 08:10 AM
Wow, winrar.. I never would have guessed..

Are you supposed to edit the text file inside the .kfs?.. or extract it and leave it outside.. or extract the whole thing and remove the .kfs?Any one know?

bladeking77
06-07-2010, 01:19 PM
You can either edit it in the .kfs file and leave it there, Or extract it, then edit it and put it to "Mods" folder, which is in "Data" folder. It's the same.

themaster
06-28-2010, 01:10 AM
Well, I've looked at logic.txt and hero.txt and armgen.lua..

But I don't see anything I can understand but logic.txt everything else is gibberish.. maybe if I understood what the prime/number labels were doing in the script I would get it.. but reading it.. I'm lost :(

I think I get what this array does in logic.txt.. but I'm thinking if I change any numbers.. it won't make the creature automatic spawn increase.. with the difficulty settings..

exp=0.5|1.0|1.30|1.7 // êîýô. ðàñòÿæåíèÿ òàáëèöû îïûòà ãåðîÿ
alead=0.5|1.0|1.30|1.7 // êîýô. ëèäåðñòâà âðàãà
spexp=0.5|1.0|1.15|1.3 // êîýô. ðàñòÿæåíèÿ òàáëèöû îïûòà äóõîâ ÿðîñòè
money=3.0|1.0|0.75|0.5 // êîýô. ïîëó÷åííûõ äåíåã
rage=2.0|1.0|0.85|0.7 // êîýô. ïðèõîäà ÿðîñòè â áîþ
manarage=2.0|1.0|0.80|0.5 // êîýô. ïðèõîäà ìàíû íà êàðòå, à äëÿ ÿðîñòè ñêîðîñòè ïàäåíèÿ

N3MES1S
07-28-2010, 10:45 PM
U can , instead of that, modify the .loc files directly and make for example, harder heroes or harder enemies, but its too hard to explain here, there is apost somewhere. U need the KBEDIT program to convert the loc files into txt files and the same program to reconvert txt to .loc. Search kbedit in the forums and i think u will find the post.