PDA

View Full Version : spider boss hardmode

alpinar
03-16-2010, 07:33 AM
Hi there.

Im lvl 29 with my paldin on hard and after definting driller at 27 thougt about its time for the spider boss. I would be thankfull for a tactic that excludes the troll tact.I have paladins,black red and green dragons,knigts,blacknigts(from necromancer) archmages,and some demonoligist mages,horseman wich i can recruit..Some1 maybe have a good setup with these untis,regards Alpina

Zechnophobe
03-16-2010, 07:56 PM
Hi there.

Im lvl 29 with my paldin on hard and after definting driller at 27 thougt about its time for the spider boss. I would be thankfull for a tactic that excludes the troll tact.I have paladins,black red and green dragons,knigts,blacknigts(from necromancer) archmages,and some demonoligist mages,horseman wich i can recruit..Some1 maybe have a good setup with these untis,regards Alpina

Sure, take your black/red/green dragons and two other stacks (archmages, demonologists wouldn't be bad, or inquisitors/demonologits). Use two stacks of stone skinned dragons to wail away on the spider (green and red dragons, in my opinion), use the black draggies and the archers to kill spiders and otherwise support (don't have them shoot the spider).

Should work pretty well.

alpinar
03-18-2010, 06:41 AM
cheers for that m8:)i used red and black dragons,knights and paladins as tanks and archmages,it worked perfect..The tanks was hiting the spider so damn hard lol that the fight was over in a few rounds :)I used phatom like once ,stoneskined the tanks plus the shield from mages and fight was over in no time :)..oohhh and very important MASSHASTE pawns ..as soon as he moved masshaste and all and i was back on smashing him next round :D

Razorflame
06-02-2010, 09:50 AM
on low level u can also use shamans to fill up the board
and then shoot the spider from safe distance:p

Elwin
06-02-2010, 01:23 PM
Use summons,summoning units or stone skinned units, also high posion resistances would be good since his poison hits realy hard. Royal snake from distance is good as well

Thrasher
06-03-2010, 09:07 PM
I was weak. I used Troll cheese.

One thing that was left out of all the descriptions I've read on that approach is that the use of the Teleport spell was a MUST for me! After the second spider flip, there were too many spider stacks in place and dropping to clear a path to the other side.