PDA

View Full Version : Exploit or not

Metathron
03-02-2010, 08:49 PM
As we know, if you are caught by an enemy army and you have no troops (or have them and run away) you are sent back to King Frederick and are given a fresh batch of starting troops and 100 gold. These troops are very very weak of course, but I've been wondering since a mage gets sprites...errr, forest fairies, could Amelie potentially keep using this run away / no troops exploit to accumulate a large supply of fairies? Or does the game cut you off after a certain point with a game over screen?

DGDobrev
03-02-2010, 09:03 PM
Absolutely, if you don't mind the scoreline :) In KBAP you lose 1% of your score for each battle lost.

Metathron
03-02-2010, 09:05 PM
Nope, absolutely don't give a rat's behind about the score, days spent, etc. :grin:

DGDobrev
03-02-2010, 09:33 PM
In that case, just save the game before doing that, because sometimes the enemies decide to kill the poor amelie...

Metathron
03-02-2010, 09:59 PM
In that case, just save the game before doing that, because sometimes the enemies decide to kill the poor amelie...

Can that happen? If she has no army, I mean.

DGDobrev
03-03-2010, 04:06 AM
Yes :) It happened to me a few times when I was kiting the maps.

Zechnophobe
03-06-2010, 08:08 AM
Nope, absolutely don't give a rat's behind about the score, days spent, etc. :grin:

that is, though, why it isn't an exploit. You are clearly penalized in the manner they see fit. Also, note that you can get sprites via Song of the Wind, so if you really want to, there are 'ways' to get them early like that (if you have said scroll).

Droom
03-26-2010, 06:22 AM
A suggestion,
Leave the folks at home.
Never take anything but your paladins to the training ground. you can beat everyone and receive the "No Loss" credits.
Also, if you are a mage. you can use flaming arrow to help your other award.

Don