PDA

View Full Version : Luckiest game

pavned
02-18-2010, 03:25 PM
I'm currently playing a mage impossible game, didn't want to go for a no-loss, so lost some units early on scarlett and bola (mainly inquisitors and 2 royal griffin) but since then having lost a unit.

I think I've been very lucky, item and unit wise!

For units, I got royal griffin from Song of wind scroll (duplicate navy). I know thta there's some trick to get what you want form those scrolls but didn't knoew at the time. So for a while those Griffin were so good for me!

Then, on Bola, there is Cyclops on sell everywhere, could bought 2 pretty early with my 5 royal griffin, my army was getting pretty scary!

And on Verona, the first store is selling 3 Red Dragons. Got leadership for 2

For items this is scary good for me. Ancient Amulet was available at the first castle. Then Crown of Thorn at the Debir University (very good with the Royal Thorn you find on Debir!) plus the novice dress (which level up gives you the amazing Dress of Magess)

Then on Scarlett, the cave of Cuttlefish gave me Gladiator Sword and Ring of the Mind (the one that gives you +3 int but can give you +3 int permanetly after 30 battles). There was a store selling a well of mana belt. The recruiter tent was selling the Marshall memory (+5% exp)

Then on Bola I found a 2nd well of mana belt.

On Rusty, the Haunted shipwreck, once celeared, was selling Hand of Necropolis.

Plus I found a Magic Cowl in a treasure during a battle

I got Elenhel (+4 int.) really early with Depth of tought scroll

Now I got equip:

-2 well of mana belt (+6 mana each round),

- Shark tooth (+5% exp and +5% gold) frpm that scared guy,

- Gladiator Sword (+4 and +15 Rage but more importantly 10 might runes after 50 battles),

- Ring of Mind class 2 (+3 int. but gives you +3 perm after 30 battles)

- Memory of Marshall (+5$ exp)

- Hand of necropolis (+2 att/def and +10% to exp.)

- Ancient amulet (+4 int +15 mana and gives you 10 magic rune after 50 battles)

- Magic cowl (+5 mana + 10% magic resistance but can'T wait to upgrade it to Magician's cape +20 mana and +30% magic resistance)

- Novice dress (+ 1 int but can be upgrade to Dresss of MAgess +4 int. +800 leadership and +30% critical hit for Archmage)

I'm wondeirng if I can euip better stuff, the only thing remaining is Helmet , boots and another artifact once I can use the ring of mind.

What about you, I know that some of you guys use a trick to see what the game can offer before playing it but I didn't do tht. AM I getting the luckiest setup?

pavned
02-18-2010, 03:26 PM
Just letting you know that I'm only at level 16, pretty good to got those usable items this early