PDA

View Full Version : how much Leadership do you get from Quests?

loreangelicus
02-15-2010, 06:13 PM
I was trying to look for it in the forum posts, but can't seem to find it. I need to know how much leadership is gained for completing quests and quest steps.

Very early in my game, just done Debir-Scarlet-Bolo-Verona-Rusty-Scarlet-Debir. I know getting the 1st stone gives 20 leadership, the 2nd stone 200 leadership. How much leadership do you get for the rest of the stones? Any other leadership bonuses derived from quests?

I'm asking this because I need to buy droids at Montero Mines. Given that you can't Sacrifice for droids, I need to stock up on them, hopefully enough till I finish the game. I'm hoping to finish off Montero in one run, and I'd hate to waste time going back to the mines just to replenish my droid supply.

loreangelicus
03-01-2010, 02:32 AM
Hmmm... no answers from those that finished the game already? I guess no one really pays too much attention how much leadership is gained every time you get a stone. :)

Anyways, here's what I have so far:

1st stone: 20 Leadership
2nd stone: 200 Leadership
3rd stone: 300 Leadership
4th stone: 400 Leadership

As for the droids, I just bought 1,200 repair droids and 800 guard droids in my initial visit to Montero. Tons of money to go around anyways, and I estimate I'll end the game with around 50,000 leadership for a level 60 warrior.

EDIT (3-4-2010):
5th stone: 500 leadership

EDIT (3-7-2010):
6th stone: 600 leadership