PDA

View Full Version : 2 Red dragons enough...?

pavned
02-15-2010, 03:16 PM
Ok, it's really personal but I was wondering if a single red dragons stack of 2 units is enough to wipe rusty anchor island?

Just got enough leadership in my impossible mage game to afford 2 red dragons which are sold at Verone (very lucky)

Righ now my army is 2 cyclops, 1 green dragon, 2 red dragons, 8 pally (can't find no more) and I switch between 40 Inquisitors and 5 royal thorn (no more) depending if I go against a hero who cast fire spells.

DGDobrev
02-15-2010, 03:41 PM
It is :) All you need is to have the dragons do hit and run attacks and use their special ability when you have enough space and/or if they can survive a hit or two. Then simply use poison skull/flaming arrow (they're the cheapest) to set a second post effect and reduce their ranks quickly.

Managing a single stack is also easier :)

pavned
02-15-2010, 05:54 PM
wow, thanks for the reply, can'T wait to test a single red dragon stack army.

I'm very curious how I'll fair against Zag Zag and the other orc hero with their shaman!

DGDobrev
02-15-2010, 06:34 PM
Hmmm, some Stone Skin and heal should help but... With Black Dragons would have been easier, but keep in mind that there's always a way.

pavned
02-16-2010, 01:11 PM
@Dobrev

Thanks for the tips. I was looking to try that but your reply gave me confidence that it was doable.

The Poison+Fire arrow is so strong! Or, oil mist and fire arrow for the assasin-only army I crushed in 15 turns! Too bad they stole 1 chest from me!

That's the only thing, since I canT' afford to waste any rage, meaning if it's max at 18 I waste the rage generated by kills. So I got to spend it too early for my taste! Had to dig up a chest but one of the stack of assassin took it from me! :(

I might add my green unit for collecting treasures, but adding another unit might need too much caring. But I could use his ability to get my trap medal counter up faster!

Would be easier if I could get my hands on the resurection spell. Just put a single inquisitor unit, let it die, resurect before the end, then use it to resurect my green dragon, if it dies, then finish the battle! Would it work?

Plus, I really need to get order level 2, my heal spell is too weak for my taste, only 85 points!

PS Looking forward to see a Canada - Russia meeting for the gold in the olympic hockey tournament! Russia looks so mighty strong...
:eek: