PDA

View Full Version : Online 'Hero Builder' (link)

Qbert
02-12-2010, 05:11 PM
I didn't see this linked anywhere and consider it an essential tool that's great for killing a "little" time at work by playing around with builds/gear/troops/etc.. Should be sticky'd somewhere in my opinion.

Hero Builder - Online Flash Prgm
(http://www.aurelain.ro/HeroScreen/)

I didn't create this and I don't know who did, but it is amazingly well done. The only unfortunate thing about it is that it seems you can't create individual links to unique builds.

Avi
02-13-2010, 07:32 AM
A nice site indeed, I've used a few times myself. It's nice to see where certain upgrades go. I think it's the same Aurelain who made this that made the 'skillwheel' flash site on the old Heroes of Might and Magic V game. It would only seem logical that a fan of HOMM-V would play this game since there are some obvious similarities. In fact this heropage was posted on the site of celestial heavens. I wont link to it but google and you should find it easy. It's post is called 'King's Bounty Hero screen'

Having said that it would be even nicer if he (or anyone else) would add the spellbook upgrades. I always would like to know if a spell goes mass effect or not before I start pumping crystals into it. But then again on a replay you know this info already. Still.....

Nike-it
02-15-2010, 06:27 AM
This link was already posted in the main King's Bounty: Armored Princess thread.
Closed.

KongMysen
02-15-2010, 06:47 AM
Having said that it would be even nicer if he (or anyone else) would add the spellbook upgrades. I always would like to know if a spell goes mass effect or not before I start pumping crystals into it. But then again on a replay you know this info already. Still.....

Go here:

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=11156

Download the interface mod, and follow instructions to use it. It doesnt change the gameplay or make anything easier or harder. It just make you get a better interface, and includes getting to see, what upgrades will do for you spells.

Also, it works on your current game, so there really is no reason not to use it.

The other 2 mods can be recommended as well

Avi
02-17-2010, 12:50 PM
Thanks, not a big fan of mods since they tend to mess up balance but I'll give this a go seeing as it doesn't affect gameplay.
I'm still hoping the game-makers also learn from the mods a bit, but they probably did seeing how many things are better tweaked this game compared to KB-TL. Still some spellchecks would be nice.