PDA

View Full Version : Need strat for Thomas Torkve

WhYdOyOuThInKtHaThApPeNeD
02-12-2010, 09:17 AM
Previously I just left him till I was really strong. But now I know he's always got that Inquisitor Sword I want it right away. Any strategy suggestions for defeating big stacks of Paladins backed by Inquisitors, no loss, when he's rated as invincible?

Avi
02-12-2010, 11:28 AM
Push a tank forward with target on, summon extra pets with demon portal / phantom / phoenix and put helpless on. Keep the paladins across the field so you can kite a bit when recovering (this is where target came in) and let your archers/ranged units hack away on them safely. You can opt to take out the inquisitors first but unless you run a demon / undead army they dont do huge damage and they can only ressurect once.

Without those spells you're going to depend on slow and traps more.
And you can dig up chests with your pet that may block. Be creative.

loreangelicus
02-12-2010, 04:28 PM
To take out large stacks of tough units like paladins you definitely need percentage damagers, namely Eviln (even at level 1 it could take out 30% of an enemy living stack) and the pet dragon ability Ball Lightning (10-20% even at just level 1).

As mentioned above, Target is also key since that would make the enemy Inquisitors attack instead of resurrecting anyone.