PDA

View Full Version : Ancient Ents and ressurection

eXeel
02-10-2010, 07:18 AM
Aren't the best version of Ents called Ancient Ents? Can it be true that the only way of ressing them is the demon with the drain life and give to another spell? And Time Back.

eXeel
02-11-2010, 09:13 PM
No people has a reply to this? :) I love their dps and 1.400 hp, would hate to dismiss them...

N3MES1S
02-11-2010, 09:26 PM
As far as i now, ancien ents, like the other level 5 creatures cant be resurrected, the only thing u can do is using sacrifice spell to re-troop your ancient ent casualties. But i tried a troop of 32 ancient ents at level 51 and they are not as useful as i thought. I prefer the others level 5 creatures: cyclops, dragons, trolls, giants or ogres instead of ancient ents. Cyclops, for example has less hp (650 i think) but they can hold more damage than ancient ents thx to their def rating, specially if u cast divine armour or stone skin.

Zechnophobe
02-12-2010, 01:45 AM
Demonologists and time back are, I believe, the only methods to heal them.

Sorry mate, they end up kinda sucking :(.

KrazyDocK
02-12-2010, 02:27 AM
I thought the inquisitor's ressurection skill worked on level 5 units (except black dragon of course). Am I mistaken on that?

KD

DGDobrev
02-12-2010, 02:29 AM
I thought the inquisitor's ressurection skill worked on level 5 units (except black dragon of course). Am I mistaken on that?

KD

Sadly, you are. Ents are Plants - which means resurrection spell and ability does not work on them.

Hento
02-12-2010, 08:15 AM
I love Ancient Ents in the enemy's army, they just melt under Fire Rain.

Tenbian
02-12-2010, 08:36 AM
@KrazyDock

But you are right, also. Inquis can resurrect other lv. 5 creatures, but can´t ress

Black Dragons, Plants (any) and Cyclops (kind of stone-guardian or the like) and undead I think (can´t remember if tested in KB:TL)

N3MES1S
02-12-2010, 11:51 AM
@KrazyDock

But you are right, also. Inquis can resurrect other lv. 5 creatures, but can´t ress

Black Dragons, Plants (any) and Cyclops (kind of stone-guardian or the like) and undead I think (can´t remember if tested in KB:TL)

I think inquisitors can only res human units (or the units from the human side like thorns, pirates, hyenas, bears, etc). But maybe im wrong, i only use inquisitors to res paladins, royal griffins, guardsmen or archmages.

Tenbian
02-12-2010, 12:32 PM
I ress my Emeralds and Red-Dragons with them.

eXeel
02-12-2010, 01:58 PM
Inqs ress more than humans. Also Orcs, Demonologists and so on:)

And yes I have noticed fire hurts!
But Cyclops I feel dies faster and harder or just as hard to ress... Hm.

N3MES1S
02-12-2010, 08:41 PM
I ress my Emeralds and Red-Dragons with them.

¿? Red Dragons?? Let me to ask u again. Cuz i used red dragons and my inquis never res em.

Zechnophobe
02-12-2010, 11:15 PM
Ah, so to rez red dragons with inquisitors, you have to do to things, in this order on the inquisitor's turn:

1) Click on the icon for 'resurrection' ability of inquisitors.
2) Click on the stack of red dragons in your army.

Maybe you tried to rezz black dragons?

tetleytea
02-12-2010, 11:24 PM
You might have to heal them first. If the red draggie is at 50 health you may not have enough inqs to res it.

N3MES1S
02-20-2010, 12:13 AM
Ah, so to rez red dragons with inquisitors, you have to do to things, in this order on the inquisitor's turn:

1) Click on the icon for 'resurrection' ability of inquisitors.
2) Click on the stack of red dragons in your army.

Maybe you tried to rezz black dragons?

lol- I was using BLACK DRAGONS (i played so many times that actually cant remember on wat game was using red ones...:evil: ).

but thx for the help.. xD.