PDA

View Full Version : Elon - Lecture Hall professor Dambior quest

Avi
02-08-2010, 12:16 AM
When I choose the magic mastery quest for botany (which requires 16,700 leadership for my impossible mage princess) with 18,300 leadership most of the creatures I get are still 'out of control' is this part of the challenge?

It seems to me the leadership requirement is messed up. Can someone shed some light on what goes wrong? Is it really THAT hard that I can only play one stack of measly royal thorns and have the rest gang up on me?

Thanks for any tips.

Zechnophobe
02-08-2010, 12:22 AM
No, it shouldn't be like that. I am guessing that perhaps you are playing on hard or impossible... and the site of your army is somehow 30 or 70% bigger than normal? Not sure what the deal is there. I think that is a bontany-ified bug since the leadership requirement is to prevent exactly what is happening there.

Avi
02-08-2010, 12:29 AM
Well I get a HUGE stack of those lvl 1 thorn warriors that require me to have 40,000+ leadership or so (rough estimate) so well I could maybe zombie my way through with lot of mystic eggs and maybe time-back and luck, but it's not been fun. It genuinely seems messed up for me. Maybe something for a patch? BTW the other 2 options lizardman and magic work fine for me, I was just curious on the botany reward.

WhYdOyOuThInKtHaThApPeNeD
02-08-2010, 01:25 AM
The same thing happened to me with the botany test. I had some 25,000 leadership but I got a stack of Ancient Ents that require some 40,000 leadership. Fortunately those are the only thing that turned on me. It was fun playing it through with that deficit though. It felt like a bug in the game.