PDA

View Full Version : adding scrolls? (cheating way)

aytacf
01-31-2010, 12:34 PM
sadly my game doesnt seem to contain stone skin spell, i am almost stuck at a point where i can no longer win battles without losing my entire squad so i need to add stone skin and maybe phantom and try new combat methods.
i looked all over the board to find whether scrolls can be cheat-added, but could not find how.
also a quick question, does transmute give mana if your spawned units die as well?

MaroonMaurader
01-31-2010, 01:06 PM
If you really don't mind cheating, I think magicbook gives you *all* the spells (plus all the wanderer scrolls), but it's a fairly aggressive cheat. I don't think you can cheat to add a single scroll, although I could be mistaken.

Alternatively, you could use KBScanner to try and find copies of the scroll in your game in areas you can reach.

However, I can assure you that if you browse these boards for strategies you'll find some that will work even without stoneskin...at least for everyone but the last 3 bosses if you're playing impossible mage. I'm not quite sure how to deal with them without stoneskin.