PDA

View Full Version : Some Questions About Gold, Black Dragon and Spells

watersky82
01-30-2010, 05:56 AM
Hi,

I have completed King Bounty The Legend on impossible without difficulty.

But I noticed that in Armored Princess, the amount of gold seems very limited.
Is it normal throughout the game or will situation improves towards the later
stage of the game.

I seem to have no money to buy any items at all. All my money are spent on troops.

In The Legend, I can buy every single item and still have more than enough money left over.

I am currently level 10 warrior on Impossible, so far all the battles are won with no losses.

I used treasure hunter right at the very beginning, on every single battle, two chests per battle.

Now I am having 3 chests per battle.

I have cleared out Debir.
Scarlet Wind almost cleared out except for the 3 strongest troops.
Bolo Island cleared most units except for a few quest related units
and the Droid Hero
Rusty Anchor only Cleared a Few Units
I have sneaked to Verona and recruited more Paladin, Mage, Black Dragon, Royal Griffin.

My current team is 17 Paladin, 19 Mage, 36 Inquisitor, 1 Black Dragon, 12 Royal Griffin

I have recruited several other troops in my early battles.

Archers, Repair Droid, Guard Droid, Knights, Royal Snakes, Royal Thorns, Polar Bear

Is it because I keep on changing troops which is why my gold is so low.

For side note: I completed all the quest at Debir.
The are quite a number of quest I have yet to complete at the other island.

Another question regarding Black Dragon

Can Black Dragon be resurrected. I know in The Legend, you can use Timeback to resurrect Black Dragon

But in Armored Princess, Timeback is a spell. Black Dragon is immune to all
spells right? So does Timeback work on black dragon now?

ivra
01-30-2010, 09:02 AM
About the gold: It is slow going in the beginning. But you are doing everything right. Dig, dig, dig :-) Even on impossible you will get rich so long as you keep you casualties down. Chests will be more lucrative on higher-level islands. During the entire game you will earn at least 1M gold.

Your note about the Black Dragon is correct. The only thing I know of that can save your black dragons are the Ressurection skill of the Paladin class.

GodClone
01-30-2010, 11:41 AM
About gold , you will bathe , literally bathe in gold if you play without to many losses or none at all , ended the game on imposible with 1.7 milion gold and spent 1 more milion on runes . Note that i also spent a huge quantity of gold buying EVERY item ingame to destroy for crystals .

tetleytea
01-31-2010, 03:52 AM
I keep Marauders in my army. Their scavenge ability turns up lots of gold. So what if you take a few casualties doing it--the gold you make often exceeds the casualties you will take. And even level 1 Resurrection works on them.