PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade fights to level up

joasoz
01-25-2010, 09:28 AM
Hi

I have bought lots of equipment that I have destroyed for crystals and such. I have saved the stuff that is upgradeable. I am considering doing upgrade fights to level up a bit (I am level 35). Do you do this? Any disadvantages? Any way to tell which fights will be tough and which will be easier?

Elwin
01-25-2010, 11:34 AM
There is no way to tell it. I even upgraded 2 same items and same time and fights were different. Of course it depends to what leve item you upgrade .. If its from 1 to 5 it will be hard

travelingoz
01-25-2010, 11:52 AM
No disadvantages to upgrading, however i find the experience you get compared to the difficulty of the battle is quite low. As a rule of thumb, the more powerful the artifact, the more difficult the fight will be.

DGDobrev
01-25-2010, 12:49 PM
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpost.php?p=128886&postcount=28

This post will help you to analyze the battle. Check the spells the towers will use and check how they vary with item lvl.

joasoz
01-28-2010, 01:38 PM
I did some upgrade fights, but they give very little exp. So much for this plan.

I beat the Dragon Cave (or whatever its called) and that REALLY gave a lot of exp. Now my army includes Black, Red and Green Dragons :o)