Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 01-25-2010, 08:28 AM
Approved Member

Default Upgrade fights to level up

Hi

I have bought lots of equipment that I have destroyed for crystals and such. I have saved the stuff that is upgradeable. I am considering doing upgrade fights to level up a bit (I am level 35). Do you do this? Any disadvantages? Any way to tell which fights will be tough and which will be easier?
Old 01-25-2010, 10:34 AM
Approved Member

There is no way to tell it. I even upgraded 2 same items and same time and fights were different. Of course it depends to what leve item you upgrade .. If its from 1 to 5 it will be hard
Old 01-25-2010, 10:52 AM
Approved Member

No disadvantages to upgrading, however i find the experience you get compared to the difficulty of the battle is quite low. As a rule of thumb, the more powerful the artifact, the more difficult the fight will be.
Old 01-25-2010, 11:49 AM
Approved Member

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpos...6&postcount=28

This post will help you to analyze the battle. Check the spells the towers will use and check how they vary with item lvl.
Old 01-28-2010, 12:38 PM
Approved Member

I did some upgrade fights, but they give very little exp. So much for this plan.

I beat the Dragon Cave (or whatever its called) and that REALLY gave a lot of exp. Now my army includes Black, Red and Green Dragons )