PDA

View Full Version : Vampire Ring Bug

iankhadan
01-25-2010, 06:14 AM
Not sure if this is just me but the stats for Vampire Ring indicate that I should get +20% Health for vampires. I believe it's in fact subtracting 20% Health for my vamps (or close to 20%, I did the math and it turns out it's subtracting a bit less at about a rate of 16%). Has anyone else experienced this? This is rather discouraging except for if I luck across a vampire blade that would complete the set and give my vamps +10 attack which would make a %16 hit to health possibly worth it.

travelingoz
01-26-2010, 05:39 AM
Yes i noticed that too. Maybe the descripition is wrong?

RYTEDR
01-26-2010, 11:17 AM
Really? This never happened to me. Whenever I equipped the Vampire Ring it worked just as intended. I just tested this and it worked just fine.

Once I equipped the ring, my Vampire's health showed like this while on the map: 70 (84)

And then once I went into battle, my Vampire's health was full.

So I dunno what to tell you. :S

Zechnophobe
01-26-2010, 09:12 PM
I think this is a math error on the part of the user :P. Did you check the actual health of the unit in combat, or just the change in max health from the hero screen? Because the latter is likely a bit deceptive.

iankhadan
02-05-2010, 11:23 PM
ahh, i think you guys are right. the bug is in fact with how it displays the change in my vamp's health. it SHOULD appear like so 168(140) where the number in parentheses is the original value and the 168 is the new value and also green to indicate a positive effect. it instead appears like so: 140(168) where 140 is red suggesting a negative effect. that's what confused me, but i checked the vamp's health in a battle and it was 168 so I guess it does work in terms of actual game values.