PDA

View Full Version : Where is Activation Code?

Koray
01-23-2010, 03:57 PM
I bought the game as DVD and after installation it asks for the serial number that I can not find anywhere. Please help me to find it.

Metroplex
01-23-2010, 07:41 PM
It should be stuck in the jewel case or the manual, hope you find it, be aware you are limited to just 3 measly activations after which your game DVD becomes an expensive coaster and you have to buy the game again to play...

Koray
01-24-2010, 03:38 PM
Nope its not in the jewel case and I only have a PDF Manual that does not contain any serial number. I bought the game in Turkey during the holiday from a well known computer chain (no chane to be an unillegal copy, paid $35) and now trying to install to my computer in Japan. I bought the previous game here and played without any problem. May it be because of such country difference?

Metroplex
01-24-2010, 07:43 PM
Well, the previous game had none of this 'activation code-online activation required' stuff, so there were no problems.
Places like Turkey are well known for software piracy even if you buy them from good shops that is why I always buy my games online and make sure the games are 'new and sealed' so as to minimize the chance of this happening, although once on eBay I bought an incredibly cheap Russian copy of Batman Arkham Asylum supposedly legitimate from a seller but it turned out to be a bootleg copy, so I lost about $30 dollars, so I feel your pain.
Sadly there is nothing I can do, you can try to order the game from eBay, I am sure there are some that are cheap and post to Japan.
Or get it from here, they post to Japan:
http://www.yesasia.com/global/kings-bounty-armored-princess-english-version-dvd-version/1021656822-0-0-0-en/info.html

p.s. Japan, the land of the rising sun, Geisha's and Japanese schoolgirls.
BTW I love those JAV censored movies, they are great!