PDA

View Full Version : Master Summon v0.1-BETA

Rin
01-22-2010, 11:02 AM
Hey,
this is a mod that adds a summoning spell that summons a new unit called the Fire Priestess.

The abilities and icons are all new only the model it uses is from the demoness.
Unfortunately I cannot use a modified texture for the model (yet) since i cannot edit/look into the bsa files and I assume that in that file there is a line that redirects to the dds file that I can modify, since I've pretty much looked everywhere else.
If anybody knows which program to use to edit the bsa files (if their is any that isn't used only by the programmers);)

I'm planning to release more units (probably through summoning spells) but this is the first one that works without any bugs. (hopefully)

The only thing that isn't working properly is that the info on the level and amount of priestesses summoned in the spell book, isn't displayed correctly.
I know why, but I can't find the right file to change that, so hopefully I'll find that out soon.

Here are some pics.

The spell isn't balanced yet so it might be somewhat overpowered.
And I used it in an existing game with the magicbook command so I have not tested it yet in a new game.
However this is still a beta so I hope people are willing to test it.

Rin
01-22-2010, 11:08 AM
And some more pics...