PDA

View Full Version : Warrior (Impossible)

ahfanfan
01-22-2010, 07:04 AM
Hi guys, I would like to test out the warrior on Impossible.

1)Is there any tips for impossible level?

2)Is there any hero skills that shld be max early in the game??

3)And what are some spells that is a must have?? Phantom? Scarifice? Or?

4)What are some of the spells needed on the magic tree? Do i need to open up the chaos magic?

5) Stats to be pump more? Def or Att more impt?

Thanks for the help... =)

joasoz
01-22-2010, 07:42 AM
I am playing mage on hard and will do impossible warrior afterwards.

Do you kite? That will change your game completely and I think its a bit cheesy. I dont kite and my advice is based on that.

1. If you get Call Collossus remember that you only get units that are not in your army at the time. Use it relatively early when you have enough leadership for one or two guys that will help you a lot.
2. Get the medals for wins without losses. Helps a LOT.
3. Even if you dont kite. Look around for all leadership flags and stuff you can get before fighting.
4. ENJOY this fantastic game.

joasoz
01-22-2010, 07:43 AM
And another thing. I always have problems finding the trap spell. Its supposedly normally available at Bolo. Not sure if this is true though.

loreangelicus
01-22-2010, 04:57 PM
At the start, paladin would have more leadership than you since she could pump up Glory faster (mind tree). Still, warrior on impossible could benefit a lot by pumping Glory to level 3 asap.

All other things are dependent on your goals. Are you going for no-loss straight? A fast 7-10 days game? It depends.

After Glory level 3 you should get Distortion level 1 next, if only for the following spells: Trap, Haste, Slow, Stone Skin, Magic Spring.

You definitely want at least 1 level of Chaos if only to get Sacrifice and Eviln.

Late game, just build up Order of Darkness (?) and Revenge, get Moro for the Shard, and get Black Knights. All three classes could effectively go this route, but warrior could do this faster (minus the Shard).