PDA

View Full Version : Save Games Dissappear

Aeonic
01-15-2010, 07:08 PM
Basically, after saving my game, it doesn't show up in the "Load" menu. The saves still exist in the $save folder as .sav.tmp files.

I purchased the game through Steam and am on Vista 64-bit.

Any idea what's going on here and how to resolve it?

Nike-it
01-18-2010, 09:01 AM
Basically, after saving my game, it doesn't show up in the "Load" menu. The saves still exist in the $save folder as .sav.tmp files.

I purchased the game through Steam and am on Vista 64-bit.

Any idea what's going on here and how to resolve it?

all files have .sav.tmp extansion? Try to download any save file, posted on the forum (there are several, just use search) and try to load them. If they do not work please send report with this issue to our support (support@1cpublishing.eu) and add dxdiag report.

Aeonic
01-21-2010, 12:08 AM
So I've spent some time looking, and I can't find any active links to a save. Maybe I'm just searching the wrong way....

Although I did discover that there are separate forums for Armored Princess and The Legend. I guess I should've specified that this problem was for The Legend.

Does anyone have a save they could post?

DGDobrev
01-21-2010, 12:18 AM
Why don't you try removing the .tmp extension? .tmp extension means temporary file, which is weird. Why would saving the game will force windows to create a temporary file?

Gryphonrider
02-05-2010, 08:22 AM
I have a similar issue regarding Armored Princess-savegames: only the Auto Save can be loaded. My savegames are not shown, and aren't even in the $save-map anymore :(

I bought Armored Princess through Steam, and I'm on XP 32-bit