PDA

View Full Version : I'm not sure if I can run the game. plz help

Inexorableveracity
01-14-2010, 07:48 PM
I have a 128bit graphics card
1016mb of ram
1.60ghz processor

when i try to open the game the screen goes black as though its about to load and then it just blinks back to my desktop. Can someone help me? I'm wondering if theres a way to turn off the opening cinematics if that might help.

Any help would be appreciated.

Nike-it
01-15-2010, 06:40 AM
I have a 128bit graphics card
1016mb of ram
1.60ghz processor

when i try to open the game the screen goes black as though its about to load and then it just blinks back to my desktop. Can someone help me? I'm wondering if theres a way to turn off the opening cinematics if that might help.

Any help would be appreciated.

Please post more detailed info about your video card.

EvilTwinTepe
01-21-2010, 03:21 PM
I'm having the same issue - I assume it is my graphics card. I'm not running this on my home machine, but a work machine (only during lunch, of course!). After updating to the latest Intel driver, I get the same issue.

panzers
01-22-2010, 02:06 AM
the game is unplayable. I want a physical copy. All I know is I spent #30 and I can't play it

Nike-it
01-22-2010, 07:09 AM
You can try 3D Analyzer program, the link is in one of KB: The legend threads.

panzers
01-22-2010, 01:14 PM
You can try 3D Analyzer program, the link is in one of KB: The legend threads.
OK, I can't find that thread. I looked all over for it. To help you with my problem, I think the problem is I have windows 7 and I am not amused. My videa card is top of the line. So that is not an issue. Is there a physical copy? Please for the love of God. Have that shipped to me. I will pay $50 if I have to. This is just not gonna get it with me. I am wondering if I will ever be able to play the game. The game looks wonderful. I hope it's not real time because I didn't see anything that would make it real time

Nike-it
01-22-2010, 01:20 PM
OK, I can't find that thread. I looked all over for it. To help you with my problem, I think the problem is I have windows 7 and I am not amused. My videa card is top of the line. So that is not an issue. Is there a physical copy? Please for the love of God. Have that shipped to me. I will pay $50 if I have to. This is just not gonna get it with me. I am wondering if I will ever be able to play the game. The game looks wonderful. I hope it's not real time because I didn't see anything that would make it real time

If you have Win7, try to launch the game in Windows XP compatible mode.
The DVD version will be available in the nearest future.

panzers
01-22-2010, 09:38 PM
If you have Win7, try to launch the game in Windows XP compatible mode.
The DVD version will be available in the nearest future.
I am clearly, out of the loop here. I never buy games online. It never used to be this complicated. I have no idea how to run it in XP mode