PDA

View Full Version : refund?

Jreave2
01-13-2010, 03:42 PM
Is there any way to get a refund of this game if i down loaded if off steam because i should not have to try and figure out why my new game doesn't work please any help would be appreciated.

Elwin
01-13-2010, 06:02 PM
why refund?? there is demo available so you can check this always ... and whats your problem? And if u want refund from steam why do u write here?

Zechnophobe
01-13-2010, 06:06 PM
If you bought it off steam, however, you will want to look for a refund from them.

Jreave2
01-13-2010, 06:28 PM
\BMRender\rmode.cpp(1598): DirectX call failed: -1, -1, 3_FAIL (An undertermined error occurred inside the Direct3D subsystem) is the error message i get when i start the game up and iv been looking at all the forums for solutions and haven't found any with the same number error as i have. I don't want a refund i would rather play the game but i also didn't know if the problem was steam related or the game itself. any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Elwin
01-13-2010, 06:31 PM
Problem was mentioned on this forum pretty much a lot. The solution is simple. ITs caused by newest nVidia drivers, so u need rollback to older version. Currentyl there is no other way. Nvidia said they are wroking on solution, yet corrected drivers werent released.

Jreave2
01-13-2010, 06:45 PM
does this apply for ati graphics drivers as well? which is what i have

Elwin
01-13-2010, 06:56 PM
Nope it does not.

Hmm if its on ati i dont know what to say. Contact company techincal support
support@1cpublishing.eu

Jreave2
01-13-2010, 07:31 PM
i sent a email ill let everyone know what they say about the ati drivers

panzers
01-23-2010, 01:43 PM
well, I'm f'd because I bought the stupid game from metoboli and it is obvious I will never be able to play the game do I'm f'd out of $30 so I want to take another $30 and buy it again from someone you don't need a masters in computer science to figure it out. I have an idea: why don't you have a physical copy of the game so it just might be easy for the rest of us who don't have degrees in computer science.

Breadfan
02-12-2010, 06:09 PM
Sigh.
It`s not NVidia, nor ATI.
It is Micro$oft`s Windoze update that is causing this havoc.
See other replies for the fix.