PDA

View Full Version : Maps not showing up

zz64
01-09-2010, 04:24 PM
Hi,
After discovering scarlet wind,Bola,verona,Rust Anchor.....I'm not getting maps from two navigational scrolls I picked up.

I pick up the navigational scroll and no new island appears. I replayed the battle again to get the scroll and no luck.

Obviously I'm at a standstill now and can't continue.

No other problems with the game..which is very good I might add.
This has to be a bug.?

Elwin
01-09-2010, 05:15 PM
You picked map you already have. Youl will find more than one map of each island.

zz64
01-09-2010, 08:06 PM
You picked map you already have. Youl will find more than one map of each island.

oh really, interesting . thanks.

Now the map I picked up at Rusty Anchor..said it was flaming (something) which I don't already have and didn't show up.

Will keep looking. I haven't done a 100% of Rusty Anchor and Verona.

thanks for the quick reply

Zechnophobe
01-09-2010, 08:48 PM
Here's a big hint: Read the text that shows up on the screen telling you what you found. These 'words' will help you understand what is going on in the game!

For instance, you got a scroll that said something like "You found a map of Rusty Anchor Island, but since you already have this map, you trade it in without hesitation for a valuable wanderer's scroll: Flaming Eyes".

It is in very poor taste to not read the game messages that explain what is going on, and then posting on the internet needing help.

Elwin
01-09-2010, 10:06 PM
Zechno is right .. everyting is written in the message whats going on and you didnt read it and complain that game is bugged .. not nice.