PDA

View Full Version : knights and mages game/riddle

BMiBudster
01-09-2010, 02:36 AM
hi, im playing kings bounty armored princess and i clicked on a building that had steward shivons living in it and he plays this moronic and impossible to understand game called knights and mages...

I've tried to beat him and figure out how this stupid game/riddle works when i realized a) when one option works if you try that option again it MAY NOT work thus always making this moronic game random....

and b) after beatin him 4 times and losing the 5th time he still manages to win.... how dumb....

I know there is a way to beat this stupid crap because one time i spammed the top answer all the way through and caught a glimps of him admiting defeat and saw that i had lost gold... but didn't see what i had gained from beating him... im trying again to beat him but finding it impossible to beat this idiotic game....

can anyone explain how this game works or what the answer is to it?

i'd also like to thank the game creators for implimenting this stupid mini game :S

pure fustrastion.

BMiBudster
01-09-2010, 02:05 PM
bumped.................................

BMiBudster
01-10-2010, 07:39 AM
bumped?????????????????????????????

Dracan
01-10-2010, 05:30 PM
i won second try and he won't play with me anymore, i thought it was fun. the only strategy was listen to him when he criticized me for playing something too early and take his suggestions on what i should of played. mostly it was just deductive reasoning about can a drunken smith take a knight on a camel..... which means it was lucky guesses

BMiBudster
01-10-2010, 08:16 PM
i won second try and he won't play with me anymore, i thought it was fun. the only strategy was listen to him when he criticized me for playing something too early and take his suggestions on what i should of played. mostly it was just deductive reasoning about can a drunken smith take a knight on a camel..... which means it was lucky guesses

ah kk thanks :(
any chance you know what you get for winning?

Dracan
01-11-2010, 01:02 AM
pretty sure i just got some cash. not 100% on that but mostly sure.

BMiBudster
01-11-2010, 02:47 PM
ah kk well when i lose to him i lose nothing not even the 1k gold but when i beat him i was down like 15k gold and didnt see any gain :S

Nitelite
01-18-2010, 05:29 AM
Yea I have no idea what is going on with this. I have tried it a few times and not understanding what the point is.

ivra
01-19-2010, 06:48 PM
Both games are basically identical. The first time you always loose. But you get to know the magic word. In Verona it is the Royal Executioner, in Debir (or Uzala) it is different from game to game. The next time you play the first one to say the magic word wins. The point is to find the right time to finish the game and use the magic word. If you wait too long, the opponent says it and wins, if you wait too short you win but you probably could have earned more. So basically it is about who "chickens out" first.
Another thing: What you select before the magic word does not matter at all.

Nitelite
01-21-2010, 01:49 AM
I really wonder why they implemented this. It's stupid and confusing.

DGDobrev
01-21-2010, 01:52 AM
It's an easy way to win something like 3.5k gold :) Not a bad option to use as a last resort if you lack the money.

Droom
03-26-2010, 05:20 AM
hi,
Thought I'd add a quick reply.

All I could find were pirate-robber items, and all I could find were robber-pirates. Not only that, but every useless item seemed to be duped. Yea, i said to myself, 'I'm done for".
"Poor Me"
Well, why not go for it? So I got every pirate/robber item on( somewhere about +12 attack +3 movement), and cranked the leadership. Filled it in with Emerald Dragon and Cyclops
I toughed it out on Verona where eveything is strong until my "no losses" were getting to 48 out of 50. Then I used that global scroll that gives exp.
Got my leadership & runes & weak opps.

So the moral is: Don't give up! Hard is most the fun!!

Next time, I'll get bears & butterflies!"