PDA

View Full Version : Crashs when trying to load Uzala

Dracan
01-08-2010, 11:43 PM
Thanks 1c, i'm a big fan of you guys already and i've only played the one game. Armored Princess is great and i spend almost free moment i have on it lately.

My game is crashing every time i try to load the island of Uzala, the loading circle fills up completely then the game shuts down, everything else has run fine so far, i've had a crash a couple times but never always at the same spot.

Is there a fix for this, i tried to find a patch on the english website but it doesn't let me click the link that says patchs. would i have to reinstall? and if i do is there a way to save my game even with a reinstall, i've put a lot of work into it and don't wanna lose my save.

Elwin
01-08-2010, 11:53 PM
no fix because there is no such bug ... you are first with this problem here ... maybe corrpted save file

Dracan
01-09-2010, 07:10 AM
well it's not just the one save file, is it possible to get all save files corrupted the same way? and will the game keep my saves if i reinstall?

Elwin
01-09-2010, 09:19 AM
yep it will

Dracan
01-10-2010, 06:34 PM
I reinstalled and that didn't work. i started a new game on easy and put in cheats so i could get the map and try to go to uzala on a totally new charecter and it worked, so i guess it is a corrupted save file. is there a way to fix that ? i don't wanna lose the 30+ hours i put into it. =/ weird how it could mess up an island i have never been to.

Elwin
01-10-2010, 06:37 PM
try ask technical support.
support@1cpublishing.eu

Dracan
01-10-2010, 06:44 PM
yea, gunna give it a shot. thanks elwin.