PDA

View Full Version : Umkas buried tresure map help!!!

Metroplex
01-08-2010, 04:37 AM
I'm currently on my third play-through of KB:AP as a Paladin and yet I've never managed to finish this quest, the reason being I simply can't find the treasure!!!
I stand reasonably near the areas marked on the map, none of those lines that tell you to dig for treasure ever appear along these areas, so this quest remains unsolved.
Anyone completed it???
Can you help me, maybe I'm doing something wrong.
p.s. I have the map.:(

p.s.2: You know in Demonia, in the cave, there is a caged enemy, I was wondering if it is possible to free them and kill them? (Where you have to get the vampire head quest.):confused:
p.s.3: Why is Demonis referred to as 'Demonia' as the place 'Bill Gilbert' visited when he beat Archdemon Baal the first time? A mistake by the developers??? :confused:
Thanks a lot.:grin:

DGDobrev
01-08-2010, 08:42 AM
Try in the water near the bears. A lot of times the treasure pops up there.

Demonia/Demonis (in KBTL) is called Sheterra now in KBAP. If there is a discrepancy I didn't pay attention to, it has most likely appeared during the translation :)

Elwin
01-08-2010, 08:45 AM
i have always found that treasure

Nitelite
01-21-2010, 01:51 AM
As DGDobrev said, check the area near the bears just north of the mother bear. I just did this last night. I even forgot there was an X in that area and suddenly the beam of light that signifies to dig lit up and lo' and behold, it is the treasure for that map.

WhYdOyOuThInKtHaThApPeNeD
02-12-2010, 12:03 PM
My first time through I found it ez. Just went to where the X's are and see beam of light. The 2nd time through I went everywhere over and over for a long time digging non stop and could not find any treasure anywhere. I wonder if sometimes it is just not there.