PDA

View Full Version : Rarely troups - Where i find pirates

Nenea
01-05-2010, 07:57 PM
For now i find Verona, Debir, Bola, Scarlet Wind, Rusty Anchor, Dersu, Umkas, Uzala, Elon and Montero. Neighter have Pirates.

I find Cyclops in Bola and Montero but no more then 5 in montero and 3 in bola. 2 was died and i remain with 6 :D

1 - I have in my troups Knight, Guardsmen, Inquisitor, Evil beholder and 6 Cyclops and is good work. I try to protect cyclops with sacrifice other trops because i can find more Cyclops.
Cyclops is finish and i have 6. Can you suggest what other units is strong and with abilities like cyclops, or abilities speed 5, and life above 9-1000 ?
I need other trops similar cyclops but more upgrade.

I fight with troups who have Shaman and is deadly for Cyclops. 2 magic spell "Dancing Axes" and my cyclops is dead. Is anoing because i don't find other cyclops.

2 - I need 50 pirates to finish quest with deliver mercenaries to Sohaty in Rusty Anchor Island.
- 50 Robbers is on island and i can buy anytime
- 50 Archers is also on island and also i can buy anytime
- 50 Pirates is nowhere on islands who i descovered from now

I buy other troups instead pirates but not work :D
I think i need troups with exact appelation "Pirates". Not Sea Dog, not Marauder or else :)

3 - In Montero is a cave with Dragons but i can defeated yet. Perhaps later :)
In other location on Montero i can reach yet, perhaps later :D

But in each other island i dont't find Cyclops and Pirates and Dragons.
I read more posts when you boys speak about dragons. I think i find in other island who i will descover. But is sufficient ? Or is rare like Cyclops? :D

Please advice me with all 3 problems.
Thank you

Elwin
01-05-2010, 09:05 PM
nah dragons are not rare, there are like 4 dragon lair in game. 2 on elon one on nameless and one in montero. And they tend to be in reha as well

joasoz
01-06-2010, 09:20 AM
1. Other units to use: Royal Griffins (can summon), Trolls (Regenerate) or Paladins (prayer - ressurects). Try Call Collosus if you have it (but remember that you will only get units you DONT have in your stack at the time)

2. Yes, It has to be pirates. Sea Dogs will not do. Normally they should be somewhere on Rusty or Scarlet, but you seem to be unlucy. Have you done a full search everywhere?

3. You will find dragons.

aghiuta
01-06-2010, 10:13 AM
I recommend the Army shop mod from the russian forum. You pay double the price for the units but it is ok.