PDA

View Full Version : Gender Change of Units?

cabal2k
01-03-2010, 09:14 PM
Hi,

i found ingame were to much men and to few women, i will change that (i thought assassin and demonlogist can also be women) but in the .atom files of the female units (dryad, sprite, lake sprite and demoness) i found no clue for changing this.

Maybe someone can help me to find where to change this?

Thanks in advance

Metroplex
01-04-2010, 05:44 AM
Yeah, I think there is a gender imbalance in this game, I was looking forward to having witches as an adversary and other lady bosses to square up with.
Maybe in KB 3.

rancor26
01-04-2010, 07:12 AM
Well edit the model and replace the old model with the new one... Assuming that you have nice model editing skills.

cabal2k
01-04-2010, 08:09 AM
I have it know found on my own, what i search is in the item.txt

Sederien
08-20-2011, 10:55 PM
Thanks for including where you found that.

I modified my own file to include unicorns, ghosts (and cursed ghosts), green dragons, assassins, and demonologists as "female" troops.

You can easily do this yourself by finding "set_princess" in the items.txt file and changing all:

filter {
belligerent=ally
unit=dryad,sprite,sprite_lake,demoness
}

to

filter {
belligerent=ally
unit=dryad,sprite,sprite_lake,demoness,unicorn,gho st,ghost2,greendragon,assassin,demonologist
}

(This change made balanced sense to me and gives the player a few more options should they find the princess set items or the cat_band / fiance_dress which also needs the same changes. Don't forget those items!)

Also, if you want to go a step further, include these changes in the companion.txt file for the incubus. (However, in this case, I also significantly reduced the attack power for the new females considering that there are level 4 and 5 units now included.)