PDA

View Full Version : Kings Bounty - Cursor Problem

networkn
12-28-2009, 09:43 AM
Hi There!

I run a Win7 x64 computer, with 12gb memory, 4870x2 and for some reason when I run the original KB I get no cursor. I have tried the control backspace, updating my drivers, checking the directx is up to date, restarting, and everything else I can think of, no cursor. I have 3 screens, but even when I turn off two I can't get it working.

Interesting if I move the mouse to the right hand side of the screen, on the very edge of the second screen I can see a cursor, move it slightly left, no go!

Is there a way to fix this? It was purchased on Steam. I have verified the cache files.

Any help gratefully accepted.

Nike-it
12-28-2009, 09:56 AM
Hi There!

I run a Win7 x64 computer, with 12gb memory, 4870x2 and for some reason when I run the original KB I get no cursor. I have tried the control backspace, updating my drivers, checking the directx is up to date, restarting, and everything else I can think of, no cursor. I have 3 screens, but even when I turn off two I can't get it working.

Interesting if I move the mouse to the right hand side of the screen, on the very edge of the second screen I can see a cursor, move it slightly left, no go!

Is there a way to fix this? It was purchased on Steam. I have verified the cache files.

Any help gratefully accepted.

Try to contact our support team (support@1cpublishing.eu)

networkn
12-28-2009, 11:00 AM
Turning off mouse trails fixed the issues.