PDA

View Full Version : Champion of Teana Tip

Pluvius
12-25-2009, 09:09 AM
I finished the game in a few days without sleep and got a score of black dragon score is around 270.

I looked through Tibster's thread @ http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=11137&highlight=champion+teana

and did a brief search to make sure this isn't around before posting this thread.

This is not a quest,but rather,it will help to complete your artifacts that come in a set and replenish your human race army like zealots. I used zealots alot to resurrect twice or thrice per battle to (when I cast phantom on my original stack). You will benefit from defeating the Champion.

In the Veron continent (the continent with Demenion's Castle),you can only reach the Champion of Teana's castle by flying or ship. It is blocked by mountains.It is usually at the edge of the island, although I'm not sure if it may randomly spawn at different corners of the island when you start a new game.This champion is very haughty.Defeat him and you'll get to buy new soldiers and items in his castle so be sure to buy soldiers and items that you want before you defeat him.

When you defeat him, you should answer that you will not tell anyone about his defeat.You will receive an extra item (which is usually good). For me,I received a mithril shield which gives defense +8 ; so far the highest single-giving item i got is this +8. After you defeat him, you will most probably be able to buy 2 items (usually 1 is a set item).

There is no mention about defeating a Champion of Teana in the storyline and most people will miss this if they dont explore around.Well, the fact that I don't find it in this forums,that is.