PDA

View Full Version : Where to find Necro Call spell

blueshrike
12-23-2009, 06:11 PM
Anyone know the location of the Necro Call spell? There's a quest for it caled the Owl of Wisdom.

Thanks!

Elwin
12-23-2009, 06:40 PM
There is no location for this. You have to find it

Urbz
12-23-2009, 07:18 PM
Getting a bit old, having to repeat this over and over but indeed it's all random, goodluck anyhow! :rolleyes:

blueshrike
12-23-2009, 07:59 PM
@Urbz - there are set locations for some items and you'd think they'd make it definitely possible to always complete all the quests rather than make it random. Don't think it's unreasonable to assume so.

To contribute to the thread, though it may be random, I finally found it at the architect's house in Shaterra, the guy related to 2 quests. He was selling 6 of them.

Zhuangzi
12-23-2009, 10:27 PM
I've said this before - the random element adds to the charm of the KB games, IMO. Yes, it can be frustrating, but with randomness no two games are ever quite the same.

I know what it's like not being able to complete a quest due to this problem though. I remember in TL there was a quest where you had to bring a live Cyclops, and I couldn't find one for sale in the whole game one time.

travelingoz
12-24-2009, 03:18 AM
I thought the guy in the castle on nameless always gave you a few necromancer scrolls when you completed his quest?

Urbz
12-24-2009, 03:58 AM
I thought the guy in the castle on nameless always gave you a few necromancer scrolls when you completed his quest?

Not sure but this could very well be true.

Elwin
12-24-2009, 08:29 AM
zhuangzi : cyclops were sold by giant from broken skeleton quests ;)